Professional nails show - VIP Pass

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i Got a vip pass too on Sat, im not a business owner either - only just qualified!

How do you get one of these passes then? Going to send off for the normal one!!

hello, all u need to do is go into their website... www.professionalbeauty.co.uk/nails then click on ticket info, u can register for free tickets, it doesnt say that you have to be a salon manager or owner. All the therapists and manger in the salon I work in have recieved a vip pass thingy and they didnt question us all working together. if you dont pre register it says its £10 on the door. they only have these entrance policies

Entrance Policy:

Open only to trade and professional visitors over the age of 16.
Under no circumstances will babies or any person under the age of 16
be permitted entry to the show.

on my vip card it says i have got fast track access to the show, full use of the vip lounge with selected complementary refreshments and an introductory educational master class with creative nail design..

I'm so excited ! cant wait.

(edited) saying that, i've just read the letter that came with the ticket and it says this invitation is strictly limited to business owners and managers. its abit odd seeing as i clearly stated that I was a beauty therapist and not owner. :irked:

i've got one and im still training!!!!:eek: Am soooo not complaining tho :)

Leece said:
When You Get A Vip Pass Are You Still Allowed To Take A Friend With You?

What Benefits Do You Get?

How Many People Have Got Vip Passes?
Yes you can take another person into the VIP lounge with you....I took my hubby to shows and used my pass at two different ones and he was allowed in with me on both occasions. We got free drinks but had to pay for food but it was worth going there just so you didnt have to stand in queues at other food counters.

(edited) saying that, i've just read the letter that came with the ticket and it says this invitation is strictly limited to business owners and managers. its abit odd seeing as i clearly stated that I was a beauty therapist and not owner. :irked:[/quote]

This was my whole point on starting this thread. I reckon it's all a marketing gimmik...it's a good one though!!:lol:

connoisseur said:
(edited) saying that, i've just read the letter that came with the ticket and it says this invitation is strictly limited to business owners and managers. its abit odd seeing as i clearly stated that I was a beauty therapist and not owner. :irked:

This was my whole point on starting this thread. I reckon it's all a marketing gimmik...it's a good one though!!:lol:[/quote]
How are they going to know on the day what you are???? My entry name badge just said 'Nail tecnician' and I got in with no trouble.

Latest posts

Back