Professional nails show - VIP Pass

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connoisseur

Reaction score
Hi all,

Today I recieved a VIP pass to the Professional Beauty and Professional nails show in September. It entitles, me to access to the VIP lounge, fast track access to the show and an intro master class with CND.

Now, at first I felt very honoured to recieve such a pass, but then I started wondering how many other business owners/managers had recieved one.

...am I going to be one of a select few in the VIP lounge, or am I going to have to fight my way to the buffet table? :confused:

ok the vip lounge is for holders of the professional nails gold card, subscribers to the magazine or a member i think of ant.
its not usually chocker, but it isnt empty either buts its a welcome site for a sit down and a cup of decent tea or a free drink.
as for the vip special pass holders you may get more privelages

When You Get A Vip Pass Are You Still Allowed To Take A Friend With You?

What Benefits Do You Get?

How Many People Have Got Vip Passes?

Leece said:
When You Get A Vip Pass Are You Still Allowed To Take A Friend With You?

What Benefits Do You Get?

How Many People Have Got Vip Passes?

The invite says it admits one -

i got one too x

~shelley~ said:
i got one too x

HAVE YOU BEEN BEFORE WITH A VIP PASS

yup, at the last one i went to - i even got a fab goodie bag xxx

How do you get a VIP pass is it by invitation only ?

Bombinigirl said:
Yeah, mine came today. Wasn't expecting it. The letter that came with it said the VIP passes were for business owners and managers.

If you've registered and put your company details down, I guess you may get one.

Bombinigirl said:
the last show i went to - pro nails i think??? i paid £10 for vip access but you got lockers, a waiting/restroom, fasttrack access/no queing, goodie bag (which was fab), £10 voucher & more & guess they have just sent me a free one this time??? xx

Me and my sis got one each and neither of us own a business! Mmm

~shelley~ said:
yup, at the last one i went to - i even got a fab goodie bag xxx

ARE YOU STILL ALLOWED TO TAKE SOMEONE WITH YOU--- COS WITH A NORMAL TICKET U CAN TAKE SOME1( NOT PROFESSIONAL ) WITH U CANT YOU

Leece said:
ARE YOU STILL ALLOWED TO TAKE SOMEONE WITH YOU--- COS WITH A NORMAL TICKET U CAN TAKE SOME1( NOT PROFESSIONAL ) WITH U CANT YOU
no it says admits one so i will be phoning & asking for another for my guest xx

~shelley~ said:
no it says admits one so i will be phoning & asking for another for my guest xx

SHELLEY LET ME KNOW HOW U GET ON

Leece said:
SHELLEY LET ME KNOW HOW U GET ON
ok, i will hun xxxxxxx

I hope i get one, oh please oh please oh please.:hug:

Hi yes i got one to and im not a business owner or salon manager or subscribed to ant or any nail mags, im a nail tech / hairdresser who works mobile! I think they may not be as 'vip' as we may like to think.:irked:
I cant make it so if any one wants mine pm me!!
luv nat
x

I got mine on saturday. I joined the vip thingy when I got my tickets for excel

nat6375 said:
I think they may not be as 'vip' as we may like to think.:irked:

x

That's what I thought, hence the post. It's probably a marketing thing more than anything. But if you get the kind of treatment one of the other geeks mentioned previously, it's not such a bad thing i guess!

im a mobile nail tech and i got one too....

Latest posts

Back