Professional opinion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naddx

Reaction score
For some reason my post disappeared :/ So ill post it again.
I've recently started doing clients after getting my qualifications. For years I've played around with different nails, techniques, products and ideas etc but I've never been very confident. I did these nails on myself this evening and would really appreciate your opinions. I used the quick dip acrylic technique for these :)

Thanks x

Attachments

• 1413324708227.jpg
    1413324708227.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 568
They look great to me!

I love the shape and design! I'd certainly be happy with nails like this :)

Love them!!!

Lovely!!

Hiya, your post was probably moved by one of the site moderators to the ' critiques' forum, where other professionals will look at them and give you their opinions. Have a look there, it's located on the top of this 'Nail Forum' HTH x

Last edited:
Sssssoooo nice well done! You sound like me wanting to be perfect. I recently qualified and am doing nails mobile. I am super critical of my own work and know I am always improving and learning!

Your all so kind. Thank you :) Yes I try to be perfect I guess it's my downfall. I'll get more confidence the more I do nails on clients. It's just going to take a while I think x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

These are so good! You should be very proud! 😘

Love them :) Can I ask where you got the heart from? Looks fab! X

Thanks!😘 I got them on ebay. 10 for 1.99 something like that x

Pretty awesome! Cuticle area paint could be tidier! But that is being really really picky! Colours coordinated, nail art selection colours perfect, not too much, not too little. Very sophisticated. Very talented especially for newly qualified

To the OP:

This thread has been moved to Nail Critiques.

I agree with all of the above, however I have one slight critique (but this is what you posted here for!) just watch the area where the side wall meets the free edge as these can look slightly bulbous (see your ring finger). It should be no wider than the nail itself and can make the nail look a bit plated....does that make sense to anyone? Not sure if I have explained that well enough.
You design is absolutely gorgeous and I love the colours and designs you have gone for. You are obviously very creative - looking forward to seeing more of your work for sure!

Nice design <3 love the hearts :)

Latest posts

Back