Professional styling product range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKH

Reaction score
Hey guys
I'm looking for your thoughts and what you use and retail in your salons.
My husband and I have owned our Salon for 3 years and both been in the industry around 10 years each.
We have worked with numerous brands but just cannot find THE product range.... I'm fed up of switching and just want to find a good all rounder!
We both loved TIGI but HATE the fact the brand has been over sold and is found in bargain basement stores. We've used - EVO, Redken, Matrix, Lanza, La biostetique and Sensus.
We just seem to find the products are either over priced (£20 ish for a mousse), just dont do the job or the range is lacking somewhere
Can anyone recommend a really good 'session styling' range that looks good, smells good and does the job??
Does this even exist? :/

Wella EIMI really nice x

Wella eimi is fab. I've just got some in to try out and so far I'm impressed! They have a great selection of session styling products in there.
I also like the osis range by schwarzkopf. Esp the shine spray called sparkler!

Hey guys
I'm looking for your thoughts and what you use and retail in your salons.
My husband and I have owned our Salon for 3 years and both been in the industry around 10 years each.
We have worked with numerous brands but just cannot find THE product range.... I'm fed up of switching and just want to find a good all rounder!
We both loved TIGI but HATE the fact the brand has been over sold and is found in bargain basement stores. We've used - EVO, Redken, Matrix, Lanza, La biostetique and Sensus.
We just seem to find the products are either over priced (£20 ish for a mousse), just dont do the job or the range is lacking somewhere
Can anyone recommend a really good 'session styling' range that looks good, smells good and does the job??
Does this even exist? :/
How about catwalk by tigi? I find that it's harder to get hold of than bead head, and they smell amazing!! or even S factor by tigi, I love all the shampoos and all the products, products are around same price as bead head, but shampoos are slightly more expensive, but they are exclusive!! Can't be bought on the Internet :)

Thanks for your replies everyone. Ive not seen the EIMI but I'll look into it. I love the look of the Catwalk session range and the OSIS session ... just depends how they work. Will have to give them a test run :)

If you already have a tigi rep, tell them that you want to change your range of products, and they should be able to sort something out for you, they have some amazing products in the catwalk range

Latest posts

Back