Professional - trade only!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Min

Reaction score
Hi

I am fully qualified. Looking for trade only suppliers where they ask you for proof of your qualification before you can see the prices and buy from them.

I know of only two such places Aston & Fincher and sweet squared.

I want to find brands and trade only distribution companies/products that my clients can't buy from eBay and Sally's etc...

Anyone know any other place?

Thank you

Capital Hair and beauty insist on qualifications. When I went to register there was a woman ahead of me in the queue and they refused to serve her as she had no qualification certificates to prove she is trained. See showed them her business cards and told them she has been working in a salon for years , been trained on the job, no certificates but they still refused. I was embarrassed for her but also had confidence in the company being trade only.

Allan Howard's is another one, trade only where I live :)

I use capital as said above they don't let you buy anything from the shop without being qualified. Unfortunately though you don't need to provide any certificates to buy online they just take your word you are qualified :( xx

Salon connection are brilliant you have to give them your telephone number before buying. It annoys me as I know of a local one that didn't ask me for mine even though I brought them, it's a joke some are as loads of girls I know goes there knowing they can get products even thou they aren't trained

We don't allow non professionals to buy any Swissdermyl products, or Novita peels etc.
We require to see proof of qualifications and insurance too.
We do not allow any skincare products to be sold on eBay, Amazon, QVC etc, and we terminate the contract of any of our customers who are found to be doing so.
The only place you'll find a Swissdermyl product is in an authorised salon.

Dennis Williams

i had to produce my certificates to enable me to get a Sally/Salon Services card?

Sally's only let's you buy some things without a trade card.
I generally use Sally's, Capital hair & Beauty and NSI :) xxx

Latest posts

Back