Progel from Supernail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leila1712

Reaction score
Hi guys was wondering if anyone ever used these gel polish and whats your experience with it? Thanks :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Hi guys was wondering if anyone ever used these gel polish and whats your experience with it? Thanks :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

SuperNails ProGel is a dupe of EZ Flow TruGel and IBD Just Gel, so it performs as they do - very well. If you search the other brands, you can read what others have to say about them. All are American International Industry brands. It seems as if AII was marketing TruGel and IBD as the pro labels with ProGel as the consumer label. SuperNails ProGel was sold in Ulta, but I haven't seen it there lately.

I have just purchased some progel purely because of the colours ( neon brights ) . I have only used two so far. I'm not overly impressed a it seems to need far to many coats. I still have four other colours to try so will try to keep you posted. I'm just a shellac girl at heart xx

I have progel polishes. I love them. My most populars are trophy cup, pouty princess and magic spell. Love it! :)

Latest posts

Back