prom nights and gifts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
good evening everyone

wanted to ask all you beauticians a quick question

I have got alot of prom makeovers to do this month ( june ). I wanted to give the girls a little pressie for when they leave the salon.

I have lovely pink or gold organza bags which i use for my little miss makeovers or diva makeovers.

can anyone suggest what sort of things a prom girl would like?

would be so gratefull for any suggestions you can think of:hug:

I feel absolutely cheated! We never had proms in my day! Now the kids all get to dress up and I never did *stamps her foot and throws her toys out of the pram*

However on a more grown up note...how about mini nail varnishes and files and perrhaps a 10% off voucher or something? I would love that! Perhaps I should have my own prom, all by myelf! I'm just making this up BTW! Lol Lx:smack:

I feel absolutely cheated! We never had proms in my day! Now the kids all get to dress up and I never did *stamps her foot and throws her toys out of the pram*

However on a more grown up note...how about mini nail varnishes and files and perrhaps a 10% off voucher or something? I would love that! Perhaps I should have my own prom, all by myelf! I'm just making this up BTW! Lol Lx:smack:

lmao! i never had one either, closest i got was looking like a bloumange at my aunties wedding!!!! :lol:

My son's sixth form ball, and my daughter's high school prom are a day apart. I'm doing make-up for my daughter, my son's girlriend, and a couple of their friends as a gift, hope they don't stumble on this thread and expect something to take away as well!

Depending on the make up range, you could give them the lipstick they are wearing, so that they can top up if needbe!

Latest posts

Back