Prom packages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xAnnaBannAx

Reaction score
Hi Geeks I wondered if those of you that have offered Prom Packages/Discounts in the past & have experience in this could tell me what were your most popular services/packages tended to be?

Im desperately trying to get some Packages/Offers for this sorted asap but im really struggling as ive written down that many nail combinations (minx, gelish, rockstar, acrylics, art, spray tans, fingers, toes, polish etc) that ive got myself all tied up & confused :sad:

To further confuse myself I do also have the option of adding in make-up & hair from work colleagues :confused:

I have thought about offering a % off a service as its obviously much easier but I feel it would be better, more catchy & more exciting for them to have a choice of packages to choose from...however ive got that many package combinations on the go its ridiculous!

Im thinking around 3 packages would be best?

I would really appreciate a little guidance :)

I have just said any 3 of my £20 treatments for £45, I am mobile so be it 3 people having a tan or 1 person having nails, toes and tan as long as it's all at the same address

Latest posts

Back