prom specials advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allieXayrshire

Reaction score
im looking to do a few special offers for girls goiong to prom but wondered how to go about it

are the offers only for proms for example someone going on hols cant get the deal ? an dif so how would u go about making sure without putting others off?

Hi Allie - my best advice would be that you are never going to be able to vet everyone as to their intentions - if there's a special offer on offer - anyones going to say they are off to a prom - hell, I''m 39 and I'd try my luck!! Only kidding. The most important thing is that whatever you offer is of more value to the client than to you. That way you Don't lose money - that just defeats the object :hug: Hope all goes well!! sarah xx

Hi maybe check with your local schools what dates their proms are and keep a record of the dates for the different schools so as you know when these prom girls would be booking so you could advertise the offer around these dates. also ask to put a poster up at the schools so as it is mainly them that see the offer. but to be honest if your happy with the money you are making from the offer and you have free slots why not let some other clients have the offer its money and another booking at the end of the day! x

thanks think ill prob have to offer it to everyone on certain dates as id never know who was genuine and wouldnt want to put those not going to prom off xx

I'm doing spray tan, minx and corner lashes for £30 cheap enough for the young ones.

Make it clear it's for the prom only

Hth

Xxxx

Latest posts

Back