Promo folder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedAdmiral

Reaction score
I would like to know how many of you have a promotional folder?
My folder consists of adverts that I love, promo stuff thru the door that made me look twice, other peeps business cards, other salons price lists, articles and tutorials, company names and websites and much, much more.

There are alot of questions every year at this time as it goes quiet and some techs scratch their heads and are not sure what to do. the majority of my 'down' time when I was a salon manager was organising the next promo.

I think I'm quite good at my promo so I thought I'd share a few tips with you.
I always work ahead so I'd prob have an idea for halloween but would really be thinking bout christmas. Halloween is great for the kids and young - my airbrush does overtime, at the same time I am promoting gorg nails for the half term holiday makers. by the middle of Oct I have the glitter tips on usually a non-xmas colour reds/green/silver/gold I save for the month of Nov/Dec.

Xmas promos are so important you want EVERYONE to return but usually few do so give them something to return for.
Jan and Feb I get the recommend a friends and loyalty scemes (if you've signed someone up at christmas than they'll be near their free treatment by jan so beware and offer a free goodie bag instead)

Cross link your sales and treatments and if all else fails in jan/feb throw a party - I love a good goody bag inc your leaflet, goody bag, solar mini, and nail file - I have even made up newsletters to tell my clients what courses I was on, it only cost me some glossy paper and a lil help form the Boyf.

This works on any scale even if your mobile - who says you have to have a plain a4 sheet up in the local newsagents.

I believe promotion is sooo important so tell me whats in your folder?

Latest posts

Back