Promoting myself within local businesses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heidi14

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!!

I need some help, I am terrible at wording letters and e-mails...I am trying to write to all the local B&B's around me (there are lots in my town) to see if they would consider offering my services to their guests or recommending me to my guests...any ideas on how to word it so it sounds like it will benefit them too!!

Thanks in advance!!

Heidi xxx

If you can put the time in, I think it would benefit you more to go see the owners in person, perhaps design some flyers/postcards detailing your services, and ask them to put them in the welcome packs in the rooms and also in the reception.

That way if a guest sees the advert and asks the owners, the owners are more likely to speak well of you. Be very upbeat, friendly and smiley. Maybe offer the owner some incentive if you get so many clients through them....get them to stamp/mark the fliers and get the guest to present it at the appointment.

I can't view profile as I'm on my mobile.....are you mobile? I would imagine it would be good for the B'B themselves if they were to to promote that they have a visiting therapist at times to suit their guests?
Posted via Mobile Device

You may have a point there! Yes I am mobile and although the later months of 2009 were improving January isn't brilliant and i'm trying to get myself into gear and push myself in 2010! Thanks for your reply!

Any other suggestions greatly appreciated!

You could even offer the B&B owner a free treatment from time to time if they allow you to advertise there, leaflets and business cards are always good to have printed and the owners could place them in the rooms for the guests. you could always make up discount vouchers for the guests to use as an incentive to call you quicker!

Latest posts

Back