Promotional Evening Event

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellie xx

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for some inspiration for a promo evening I'm planning for November ~ it's to promote a new machine I have. Ideas I have so far are~
  • do a demo so clients can see what is involved
  • do a loyalty scheme specifically for the treatment I'm promoting e.g once they have 5 treatments, they get the 6th free and hand out the loyalty cards to clients booking their treatments on the evening
  • do special offers for the evening e.g once they have 5 treatments, they not only get the 6th treatment free but also a free back, neck and shoulder massage
  • give out goodie bags on the evening (not sure what to include in them though)
How do you think I should promote it? Should I send invites out to clients? Or should I just advertise in the salon and tell all my clients about it?

Any other ideas for the evening are very welcome! xx

Hi Shellie, I quite often help with open evenings, which are always a roaring success which equipment are you promoting?

Hi Connor! I am promoting the Lift Professional Machine by Carlton. It does an Ultra Visage treatment which is a non surgical face lift treatment and it also does an electical facial adapted to the skins needs (we will be calling it the Ultimate Facial) Any ideas will be greatly appreciated xx

Hi Hi Hi! :hug:
Deffo do as many clients as you can, thats really important. The last promo eve I did I managed to do 3 x eye and brow lifts, 2 x 10 minute facelits, 2 x bust lift, 2 x hand treatments and 2 x sleek cheeks. The salon took 9 bookings for full courses (10 treatments) on the evening and a further 3 clients booked courses the following day. That was 12 courses sold after our evening! The equipment was basically paid for after that. Although it is hardwork and draining it is so important for as many clients to see and feel the treatment and results to get the ooh! aah! factor. I did one half face and then the other side (I couldn't leave clients wonky) I did generally find though, that once a couple of clients booked a course others just follow suit (probably because of the couple of glasses of vino. Good luck with your hard work because it will be really worth it!!

Forgot to say, do send invites to all your regular clients, and ask the shop to spread the welcome word to newbies and drop ins. Also possibly make your eve. early week, when nobody busy so they too will welcome the time out. If you can do, do a discount if they book a course, either a free session or a small percentage off. Most off all have fun and enjoy! xx:p

Latest posts

Back