promotional idea I just had to share!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

therapyem

Reaction score
hi to all

whilst shopping in ikea last week i came across a small but perfect photo display product. it is called FINLir if anyone wants to check the ikea website. i have just finished putting about twelve promtional ideas and offers init. the idea is that you can change to displyed page on your counter depending on who the client is that is paying. for example- if a new client comes to you, i have created a page that says 'for today only, book your next appointment and recive 10% off your next visit'. this is obviuolsy to encourage your new client to book again!
i have advertised mothers day promo on it. my monthly offer is on it. i have put the fact that i sell gift vouchers on it. this way you can custom change your display on your counter depending on the type of client you have. i offer princess pamper parties so when i get the mums in i display this in a nice prominent place on my counter and they see it when paying.

the photo display thing cost all off about a tenner and is a really good way of changing the visual aspect of your counter too. i have used multi coloured card too advertise my offers which makes it more eye catching. when people are presented with offers they nearly always take you up on them.

does anyone else have any good promotional ideas they would like to share?

em x

That's a great idea?

Makes me thing of those thingies for putting on office desks? Or coffee tables, that display digital pictures?
Instead of uploading pictures, upload promos?
Know what I mean?

Where did you get it for a tenner?
Do they sell them this cheap online?

I think I know what you're talking about, but not sure.
Can you show a pic?

thanks!

PE071125_FINLIR20photo20holder.jpg

is this it

Great minds think alike ...... lol

yeah thats it. i have done about 12 promo things- can be changed or added to at any time. i even showed my sis and she works in visual merchandising and she said it was a good and unique idea.

the possibilites are endless. think it cost under a tenner!

xx

Has anyone seen those digital photo frames?

they continually change photos and would be great for active before & after photos or for simple promotions.

We have one for photos but for beauty/nail businesses the ideas are endless.

I was just thinking of this, they really are great, you could show off your work and promos at the same time without having to change it and I guess it would get your clients talking at the same time about what you do.

Fab idea, what section did you find that in honey!

xxxx

I saw this at a store here in France but most department stores in the UK will have them in their electricial section. Kodac, Phillips are the popular makes.

They are really fab, they retail at about £100 I think maybe even be less.

Had one of these with prices and promos in my first salon, have been looking for another but could never find them! thanks!

Latest posts

Back