Promotions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soapysudds1

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've just taken over as manager of a small salon and was wondering if you could give me some inspiration for promotions. any ideas will be wonderful!!!
thanks!!

Tell us what treatments you offer and it will make it easier for us to advise you

we off the usual mani, pedi, nail enhancements, big range of facials, massage, tanning, and body treatments etc

You could simply offer a discount - but personally I'd advise agianst this.

For me, I'd want to package some treatments together and call it something. Hmmm how about your Summer Sizzler offer? That includes:

Facial valued at £XX
Mini mani valued at £XX
Hand massage valued at £XX

All for just £XX saving £XX

Thoughts? :)

I think what you have to do here is think about making more business.
I am a big fan of trying to real the customers in.So what i do is every customer that comes to me, i will give her a little flyer and say to her 'why not bring a friend next time and receive your next treatment half price, your friend will also get a 20% discount'
Ok ....so you may not be earning the full wack but here you have a potential customer who is your walking advert to her friends and family.Trust me it works,i have gained so many customers this way!

Latest posts

Back