Proms !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catsaremad

Reaction score
When do schools usually hold proms ????

many thanks

We never had one at ours :cry:

But i think its May/June??

x

cor that was quick !!!!

Prom parties were in my day something that happened to kids in private education lol ! When we left school we were allowed to sign each others shirts and that was it !!!

Whats the average age ????

I think it 1st year sixth formers so maybe 16??? All these flash limos nowadays! People spend a fortune on it.

It was shirt signing for me too! xx

This is a growing market and one to be in, certainly around my area!
I've created a whole new website devoted to it - check out my signature for my new website.
I have created posters and contacted the local schools to put them up, and I've created Facebook ads targeted to 15 - 19 year old girls interested in makeup and proms.
I was very pleased to get the domain name!

These young girls spend A LOT of money on proms. Basically it's a dress rehearsal for a wedding. They have everything: dress, hair, makeup, tiara, flowers, shoes, nails, tan, limo, photos. Everything except the groom!

You'd be daft not to tap into this!

Your right- it seem a brilliant market. Just taken a peek at your website as well. Good idea taking the money 7 days before.
we used to get a lot of young girls book in for full sets and just not turn up or even bother to cancel.

x

Latest posts

Back