pro's and con's of mobile hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi, sorry for delay in replies been v busy. The comfywash you can get if you email [email protected] he still has some left, infact i've just bought another one for a spare. He is so quick at getting them to you, v efficient. They don't fit on bathroom sinks as they need a straight edge to fit to, and the curved bathroom ones are no use.

I found that the height of my client in my chair (which is a cheap fold up one from ikea) fitted perfectly to the height of the sink, if too low just add a cushion etc. I am currently looking for another shower attachemt to fit to taps as the one i have i threw away - totally useless. So been using plain old jug and water, really want a good one so any tips be great for any feedback! cheers x

I always keep a small first aid kit in my car , with strong quality plaster in case my knuckle has a fight with my scissors , eyewash with bath, something for burns, scissors , tweezers, bandages , micropore , painkillers and much much more. You never know when you may need them.

Can you tell i was in the guides!!!!!

Like it!!! X

Latest posts

Back