Proud to be a trained Shellac provider!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisydo

Reaction score
Feeling very good about being trained in Shellac today. I had a new client who was wearing Shellac come in for removal and reapplication. She was very concerned about how dry her nail beds were, after some investigation she said she normally removes them herself following her normal technicians advice. She soaks them in a bowl of acetone and if she can not get everything off uses some tweezers to pull off!!! She does this to save the £5 removal charge, which is charged regardless of whether or not reapplication takes place. She then spent the rest of the appointment questioning what everything I was using was, as she had never seen scrub fresh, cuticle away, or dissolve. She had also never had prep work done. It felt so good to say it was all part of the Shellac service, and felt even better when she told a colleague it was the best service/manicure she had ever had! Happy days x

Aww great news! Just goes to show what a bit of care with proper training does :) x

Makes me sick when "professionals" don't offer the whole service, don't prep etc. Have they no pride?

Makes me sick when "professionals" don't offer the whole service, don't prep etc. Have they no pride?

I think many of them don't have the training and therefore pass thier 'knowledge' on to thier staff who in-turn have no idea either.

Client came back for her two week appointment (removal and application!) and surprise, surprise new nail growth beautiful and nail plates looking much better! x

I've been Shellacking my DIL's nails for about 8 months, now. Her nails are PERFECT after removal. One of her co-workers gets 'shellacked' somewhere else and was telling my DIL her nails are now, so thin.

I told my DIL to ask the co-worker if her nails are buffed during the service. I can't think of anything else that would cause thinning of the natural nails. I'm sure she isn't getting Shellac.

its so nice to give a proper service and make clients happy,

i have been getting clients from a local salon come to me and each one of them keeps asking "what is that" when i put cuticle oil on at the end!!! they have never had that before???!! i dont know another tech that doesnt use it lol

Latest posts

Back