Psychic development

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that why your username is 'sana'? Because you're a healer? X

@Cam97 Sana is my first name. It is from Arabic origin.
The meaning of this name is very precise to my nature. I will look it up and send it.

Good advice. I think my daughter needs help to get her little girl spirit to go. In the short term she's found that a large quartz crystal has helped to reduce spiritual activity. The dog really doesn't like that corner of the bedroom and it is like a child in that many things have disappeared to reappear elsewhere or by the spirits area. A naughty little girl!

Vic x

In the mean time, be firm with her. Treat her like an actual naughty child and shout at her. She'll react the same as any child. If she hasn't crossed over she still possesses the mind set of a child and not the nigh-omniscience of a spirit.

Good luck x

@Cam97 Sana is my first name. It is from Arabic origin.
The meaning of this name is very precise to my nature. I will look it up and send it.

How ironic that it means heal in latin too.

Oo yes please do send it i'm intrigued now x

Last edited:
How ironic that it means heal in latin too.

Oo yes please do send it i'm intrigued now x

Hope you enjoy reading, it's a long one!
It also means RADIANCE which is the name of my business, I didn't know that!!
Sana

Meaning of Sana.

Brilliance, light, radiance, shine dazzlingly. Splendour. Beautiful, intelligent, funny. Can pull through anything and comes out on top, she is goal orientated and self-motivated. Doesn't need a man to take care of her. She is a tough, caring, good listener and amazing a friend who knows how to have fun. Be careful, because in the future you will regret anything you did wrong to her. People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony
She possesses a profound sense of friendship and can be counted on to give sound advice. she is much more tender, loving and affectionate than she appears to be; however the smallest heartache could signify the return of the ice queen.
Beneath the aloof and sometimes glacial exterior, Sana is more sensitive and emotional than the average person. Her intuition is considerably well developed, and she applies it with mastery in her personal interactions. Indeed, she tends to be passive, even a little lazy at times and is often far away in a daydream; although her faculties of observation are excellent. She is very attentive to the needs of others, but often forgets about herself. She is generally shy, and can be very touching, however she is just as capable of showing quite formidable character. She is discreet, modest even, to such an extent that she can appear frosty and distant. She holds her privacy dear and tends to be rather secretive, which is why Sana is often such an enigma to those around her! This is probably just a protective mechanism, because she is sensitive and generally feels vulnerable. If she experiences emotional upheaval, she may react by becoming withdrawn and hiding away from the world, and could even experience periods of depression. Yet she is also capable of great courage and determination if she happens to be touched by a particular cause (usually of a social nature). Actually, she is such a complex creature because she is divided between two rather antagonistic frequencies of vibration. The energies of the 9 are conducive to a certain spirituality and concern for others wellbeing, inciting her to join groups or associations with similar ideals... Then there are those of the 7, which tend to induce scepticism, egocentricity and push her to flee the world and live as a hermit - even in the family home... Parents, beware, because Sana can be rather manipulative, and underneath the cool reserve, wisdom and kindness, she could have a surprise or two up her sleeve! Furthermore, she can often be of quite mercurial temperament. On the other hand, she has an enormous need for affection. Magic and the supernatural: the weird, wonderful and fantastic have a special place in her heart, as do tales and legends. If she suffers an emotional disappointment, she is inclined to escape into her inner world of daydreams. It would be desirable for her to develop an artistic hobby, and to participate in group activities to help develop her sense of solidarity.

Wow. Think I'm going to change my name x

Meaning of Sana.

Brilliance, light, radiance, shine dazzlingly. Splendour. Beautiful, intelligent, funny. Can pull through anything and comes out on top, she is goal orientated and self-motivated. Doesn't need a man to take care of her. She is a tough, caring, good listener and amazing a friend who knows how to have fun. Be careful, because in the future you will regret anything you did wrong to her. People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony
She possesses a profound sense of friendship and can be counted on to give sound advice. she is much more tender, loving and affectionate than she appears to be; however the smallest heartache could signify the return of the ice queen.
Beneath the aloof and sometimes glacial exterior, Sana is more sensitive and emotional than the average person. Her intuition is considerably well developed, and she applies it with mastery in her personal interactions. Indeed, she tends to be passive, even a little lazy at times and is often far away in a daydream; although her faculties of observation are excellent. She is very attentive to the needs of others, but often forgets about herself. She is generally shy, and can be very touching, however she is just as capable of showing quite formidable character. She is discreet, modest even, to such an extent that she can appear frosty and distant. She holds her privacy dear and tends to be rather secretive, which is why Sana is often such an enigma to those around her! This is probably just a protective mechanism, because she is sensitive and generally feels vulnerable. If she experiences emotional upheaval, she may react by becoming withdrawn and hiding away from the world, and could even experience periods of depression. Yet she is also capable of great courage and determination if she happens to be touched by a particular cause (usually of a social nature). Actually, she is such a complex creature because she is divided between two rather antagonistic frequencies of vibration. The energies of the 9 are conducive to a certain spirituality and concern for others wellbeing, inciting her to join groups or associations with similar ideals... Then there are those of the 7, which tend to induce scepticism, egocentricity and push her to flee the world and live as a hermit - even in the family home... Parents, beware, because Sana can be rather manipulative, and underneath the cool reserve, wisdom and kindness, she could have a surprise or two up her sleeve! Furthermore, she can often be of quite mercurial temperament. On the other hand, she has an enormous need for affection. Magic and the supernatural: the weird, wonderful and fantastic have a special place in her heart, as do tales and legends. If she suffers an emotional disappointment, she is inclined to escape into her inner world of daydreams. It would be desirable for her to develop an artistic hobby, and to participate in group activities to help develop her sense of solidarity.

Wow, would love to know the in-depth meaning of mine because as far as i'm aware it means bent or crooked nose[emoji17]

Meaning of Sana.

Did u get this from a website? I'd love to look mine up

I go places in my dreams before i go there in physical.

My dreams tend to come true in the near future or years later but i'll always remember them when it happens.

Like @squidgernetball i always seem to know what someones like before i've got to know them...

Always know what someones going to say before they say it, think about ringing people just before they ring me.

I get messages from spirit of a night time but they really annoy me because I want to go to sleep and someone will just shout something at me!

Snap Torri theres an old woman milling round our upstairs, she harmless but she needs to go you can't keep spirits.

I'm an empath too, when i went for a reading the lady said 'you have this amazing ability to walk into a room full of voices and hear one voice' i always know who is upset or going through i struggle and i feel it with them.

I used to heal so much that i started getting tension headaches, same when i was doing energy work so i got told i was trying to hard and I didn't need to try that hard because i could do it so easily.

Just trying to think I know there's more but i can't recollect when i want to[emoji35] i'm sure they'll come to me later on!

Also I won't go into details of other gifts that aren't psychic but unexplainable.
That explains how u always know I'm going to kick off before I do lmaoo

Think of more :)

Only once I had a "vision" it scared me to death tbh, to have that often must be mad!
I let my son go out to play about 3 years ago, the group diddnt know where they were going so I gave my son a mobile, I was doing the dishes quietly and suddenly got a vision of the local showfield, the front gates locked & tyre tracks in deep mud, I got a terrible wrench in my stomach... Seconds later my phone rang, it was my son! He was crying, this particular one of my children litterally never ever cried in his life other than as a baby so when I answered the phone my heart literally sank! I could barely make out the words showfield. My other half had just bought a sports car and had cleaned it within an inch of its life that morning, I grabbed his keys, bombed down to the showfield, pulled up in the middle of the road at the gates (which were locked exactly like in my vision, I'd never known those gates to be locked ever before or since) I left the car in the road and ran full pelt down the field.. In the distance I could see a few kids by what can only be described as a mud lake, when I got to them it was my son and his friends, his shoe had gotten stuck in the mud and had sucked off his foot. After I calmed him down I asked where was the shoe now & they just pointed at the tyre tracks in the mud... We all walked back to the car (which was causing chaos because of my parking) id offered to take them all home on the way up then we got to the car & I was like oh ffs! They were all head to toe covered in mud! Pmsl I made them all wrap asda carrier bags all over them selves before they were allowed in the car, each of the mums went nuts on the kids for how dirty they were.

such a funny day looking back, but not for my son, he was really upset he'd lost his shoe.... Fast forward almost a year to the day... Walking to school one morning my boys mate shouts that he's got something for him.... It was only his lost shoe! Almost exactly a year later that boy had gone to the spot where the shoe was lost & found it sticking out of the ground! My sons face was a picture when he saw it mind, he calmly took the shoe walked to a bin and threw it in there and just gave me a look, his mate was gutted lol I think he thought it would be reunited with its long lost partner lol

That's probably the most freaky thing that's ever happened to me, I often get a gut feeling that something's wrong for the kids and I'm usually right, just never experienced anything other than that story

ASDA carrier bags @surfgirl?

I've looked your name up. It's not that exciting.

Girl who surfs lol.

On a serious note.

I almost feel the closer they are the more you feel it.
I was trying to get to sleep and kept seeing my eldest daughter in hospital. Eventually got to sleep and woke in the night and still saw her in hospital. She had gone out with friends the night before and I always worry so I'm never sure if it's just me worrying but like @surfgirl it was powerful.

She rang the next morning to say she'd been in hospital half the night as she'd broken her arm.

Instincts, premonitions, angels I don't know but something is at work x

ASDA carrier bags @surfgirl?

I've looked your name up. It's not that exciting.

Girl who surfs lol.

On a serious note.

I almost feel the closer they are the more you feel it.
I was trying to get to sleep and kept seeing my eldest daughter in hospital. Eventually got to sleep and woke in the night and still saw her in hospital. She had gone out with friends the night before and I always worry so I'm never sure if it's just me worrying but like @surfgirl it was powerful.

She rang the next morning to say she'd been in hospital half the night as she'd broken her arm.

Instincts, premonitions, angels I don't know but something is at work x
The asda bags were given to me by a lady in one of the cars that were trying to get past my car lol, :oops: there was litterally nothing in my car because my oh had cleaned it (he's a perfectionist with the car lol)

Love that name meaning tho :rolleyes: sums me up perfectly lol :D

I am probably most in tune with my middle child too the eldest & youngest are more the type to moan out loud about anything that bothers them at any time but he never does so it's always a gut feeling with him, I really think that he has a gift and dosent yet know it, he was the one who recently asked me to ask my spiritual friend who's with him all the time (spirit) were yet to find that out tho.

I think too @squidgernetball that the closer you are the more powerful it is, I often see places in west wales (I live in South) and I'll speak to my mum later in the week & she's been there to sort the caravan out a few days before Or she's actually there when I ring!

That's amazing you'd seen your daughter in hospital! :eek: Poor thing! I hope she's all fixed now! X

All fine thank you x

That explains how u always know I'm going to kick off before I do lmaoo

Think of more :)

Only once I had a "vision" it scared me to death tbh, to have that often must be mad!
I let my son go out to play about 3 years ago, the group diddnt know where they were going so I gave my son a mobile, I was doing the dishes quietly and suddenly got a vision of the local showfield, the front gates locked & tyre tracks in deep mud, I got a terrible wrench in my stomach... Seconds later my phone rang, it was my son! He was crying, this particular one of my children litterally never ever cried in his life other than as a baby so when I answered the phone my heart literally sank! I could barely make out the words showfield. My other half had just bought a sports car and had cleaned it within an inch of its life that morning, I grabbed his keys, bombed down to the showfield, pulled up in the middle of the road at the gates (which were locked exactly like in my vision, I'd never known those gates to be locked ever before or since) I left the car in the road and ran full pelt down the field.. In the distance I could see a few kids by what can only be described as a mud lake, when I got to them it was my son and his friends, his shoe had gotten stuck in the mud and had sucked off his foot. After I calmed him down I asked where was the shoe now & they just pointed at the tyre tracks in the mud... We all walked back to the car (which was causing chaos because of my parking) id offered to take them all home on the way up then we got to the car & I was like oh ffs! They were all head to toe covered in mud! Pmsl I made them all wrap asda carrier bags all over them selves before they were allowed in the car, each of the mums went nuts on the kids for how dirty they were.

such a funny day looking back, but not for my son, he was really upset he'd lost his shoe.... Fast forward almost a year to the day... Walking to school one morning my boys mate shouts that he's got something for him.... It was only his lost shoe! Almost exactly a year later that boy had gone to the spot where the shoe was lost & found it sticking out of the ground! My sons face was a picture when he saw it mind, he calmly took the shoe walked to a bin and threw it in there and just gave me a look, his mate was gutted lol I think he thought it would be reunited with its long lost partner lol

That's probably the most freaky thing that's ever happened to me, I often get a gut feeling that something's wrong for the kids and I'm usually right, just never experienced anything other than that story

Amazing. Don't you want more??

People always have visions when they're washing the dishes

@squidgernetball definitely a precognition. Angels tend to actually approach us in dreams and they'll tell us what's going to happen, or show us but nevertheless they usually approach you. Its rude to chuck a vision in someones head haha.

Have you guys familiar with the law of contagion? It helps explain why we receive visions most of this close to us.

@cams97 can you recommend any books about this sh**? Love it!

I've got psychic development tomorrow. I'm so psyched (pahaha. That wasn't intentional!)

The teacher/leader said I could borrow a meditation cd from her.

But I feel uncomfortable upstairs in our house now. Especially when I've tried to meditate. Is that my mind over thinking it? Or a reason behind it? I've lived here for 14 years with no negative feelings.

Tell us about the law of contagion?

@cams97 can you recommend any books about this sh**? Love it!

I've got psychic development tomorrow. I'm so psyched (pahaha. That wasn't intentional!)

The teacher/leader said I could borrow a meditation cd from her.

But I feel uncomfortable upstairs in our house now. Especially when I've tried to meditate. Is that my mind over thinking it? Or a reason behind it? I've lived here for 14 years with no negative feelings.

Tell us about the law of contagion?

What kind of books? Like books on psychic powers?

Hahaha i love the pun.

Hmmm what sort of meditation was it?

Basically the law of contagion states that when you come into physical contact with a person or object, energy is transferred between the two which are active with each other, however even after you leave the presence of the other object or person, the two energies are still active with each other...
Can you see where i'm going with this? You share a vision with someone you're always under the law of contagion with...

You also have the law of cause and effect, law of names. Look up 'the laws of magick'.

Hahaha i love the pun.

Basically the law of contagion states that when you come into physical contact with a person or object, energy is transferred between the two which are active with each other, however even after you leave the presence of the other object or person, the two energies are still active with each other...
Can you see where i'm going with this? You share a vision with someone you're always under the law of contagion with...

You also have the law of cause and effect, law of names. Look up 'the laws of magick'.
Oh my gosh this is actually all very sciencey! I found sacred texts (was the only one with the (k) at the end of magic, a cross between the psychic & the scientific, I'm in heaven lol... I may be a while now......

Hahaha i love the pun.

Yeah. I just want some info. I find it all very fascinating.

I found 2 online. Searched for guided meditation.

Ooh. That is interesting! I think I will thanks [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back