Psychic development

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh this is actually all very sciencey! I found sacred texts (was the only one with the (k) at the end of magic, a cross between the psychic & the scientific, I'm in heaven lol... I may be a while now......

Science is just a part of magic that humans have managed to understand! Or maybe magic is science thats still misunderstood?

Yeah. I just want some info. I find it all very fascinating.

I found 2 online. Searched for guided meditation.

Ooh. That is interesting! I think I will thanks [emoji4]

Hmm in all honesty websites are better than books for psychic powers.

It possibly could be you over thinking it, give the house a cleansing!

Oh my gosh this is actually all very sciencey! I found sacred texts (was the only one with the (k) at the end of magic, a cross between the psychic & the scientific, I'm in heaven lol... I may be a while now......
Jodie, you've lost me?

Shes talking about the laws of magick and the website she found them on haha

Oooooh. Haha.

I'm gonna have a proper look when I have time!! X

I just thought I'd bump up this post.

I've just got back from psychic development. Thoroughly enjoying it!

I'm thinking of getting some lemornand cards. Can I buy them online? Or can I let someone else buy them for me?

That's mad I was thinking about this thread today, I'm going to go see another medium, had some strange goings on lately :/

I think it's ok to let others but things but you have to do the meditation type things with them to make them yours :)

I just thought I'd bump up this post.

I've just got back from psychic development. Thoroughly enjoying it!

I'm thinking of getting some lemornand cards. Can I buy them online? Or can I let someone else buy them for me?

Your first set of cards should always be a gift.

But yeah like surf girl said, you need to do everything with them so you energies align, sleep with them under your pillow, constantly look at them and get to know all the cards!

Your first set of cards should always be a gift.

But yeah like surf girl said, you need to do everything with them so you energies align, sleep with them under your pillow, constantly look at them and get to know all the cards!
Is Lenormand a good set to start with?

I have a deck of Lenormand cards. I like them and although I'm still learning them have found they can be very accurate in a quirky way lol I personally prefer tarot as I feel you gain a 'bigger picture' with them.

Also the gifting of your first set is more of an old wives tale/superstition surely? If I had to wait for that I would never have any decks!

Also the gifting of your first set is more of an old wives tale/superstition surely? If I had to wait for that I would never have any decks!

Just ask someone to buy them haha

I find all of this so interesting!

I definitely believe in positive thoughts and cosmic ordering. I've recently been let go from my office job (basically, I had been struggling with a few aspects of work due to my dyslexia and I found my supervisor being completely negative about everything that I did) I think if you have negative thoughts towards someone/yourself it can make a situation worse. The more negative she was towards me, the worse I felt and hence the worse I performed. So now I'm trying to rechannel my positive mindset. I've already managed to order myself up an interview.

I'm not sure if anyone has read any of my posts, but I'm retraining as a beauty therapist in September (hopefully). The reason I even looked into it was because one day my boyf asked me if I had ever considered it. And I had been thinking about it for ages, but had simply been too chicken to act upon it. I hadn't even spoken with him about retraining. It's like he'd picked up on my inner thoughts. What's even spookier is literally half an hour before I'd had an appointment at my regular saloon to have my monthly hollywood and I had actually spoken about my desire to retrain with my therapist. There's no way he would have known about that conversation as he was somewhere else doing man stuff.

I'm having my first ever physic reading in May and I'm really excited to see what he picks up. He's been recommended to me by friends.

However, in terms of ghosts and picking up on spiritual beings I don't think I've ever had an experience. I think I'd probably be pretty scared, maybe that's why I haven't had one!

Must admit i have never come across a tarot deck that i connect with. Seem to be drawn to scrying with crystals, does anyone else do thiscor is it just me?

Must admit i have never come across a tarot deck that i connect with. Seem to be drawn to scrying with crystals, does anyone else do thiscor is it just me?

I scry in a cauldron of water or a black mirror but never crystals before.

I love tarot cards, crystals, pendulums would love to try Scrying. The spiral tarot is lovely very easy to read but my husband bought me some 1001 nights tarot before Christmas and I just love them x

My goodness, what is scrying... I feel like I know nothing

My goodness, what is scrying... I feel like I know nothing

Its a method of divination used by the celtic druids and many other cultures.

You gaze into a reflective surface to gain messages and premonitions! This is what crystal balls are for.

Don't worry... Its used a lot more in traditional witchcraft than spiritualism.

Ok so scrying probably wasn't the right word. I'm spiritualist not Wiccan or Druid or anything else haha. I want to use crystals for physical mediumship during the day as for whatever reason I tend to switch off spirit during the day so they bombard me when I am asleep, and whilst it's great they want to talk to me a lot it's not so helpful when I'm exhausted and want to completely switch off.

Btw 'tools' such as tarot are not accepted within spiritualism unless for physical mediumship which crystals can be and they are also accepted as healing too.

And just to add, all mediums are psychic but not all psychics are mediums. :)

Latest posts

Back