Psychic development

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so scrying probably wasn't the right word. I'm spiritualist not Wiccan or Druid or anything else haha. I want to use crystals for physical mediumship during the day as for whatever reason I tend to switch off spirit during the day so they bombard me when I am asleep, and whilst it's great they want to talk to me a lot it's not so helpful when I'm exhausted and want to completely switch off.

Btw 'tools' such as tarot are not accepted within spiritualism unless for physical mediumship which crystals can be and they are also accepted as healing too.

And just to add, all mediums are psychic but not all psychics are mediums. :)

So what exactly do you want to be able to do with the crystals i'm a bit confused?

I'm not Wiccan or druid either i'm just a witch.

I know whenever I tell anyone this they get so confused hahaha! A lot of people don't know the difference... Can't stand the term 'fortune teller' either pisses me off.

Good advice. I think my daughter needs help to get her little girl spirit to go. In the short term she's found that a large quartz crystal has helped to reduce spiritual activity. The dog really doesn't like that corner of the bedroom and it is like a child in that many things have disappeared to reappear elsewhere or by the spirits area. A naughty little girl!

Vic x
Just an update.
About 6 weeks ago, my daughter was doing a client. The client is absolutely lovely and well known to us.
She said to my daughter - quite out of the blue "have you got a ghost in your house? "
Liv was amazed and told her about the suspected ghost and things going missing. Our client said "Yes, it's a little girl. She won't leave because something awful happened in the past and she doesn't want it to happen again. Be firm with her."

About 2 weeks ago Liv told me she had nearly come round in the night. Her and her partner were in bed and the dog started barking then chasing something round the room. Liv said it was like a child playing with the dog. It's totally freaked her. Liv was really upset and crying then just said "please stop you're scaring me" and it all stopped.

Their landlady is selling. Suffice to say they're not interested in buying!

Vic x

Can anyone help with crystals.

About 3 years ago I bought them for my mum to help her through her cancer treatment.

After all this time I'm not sure what they are. Or what they do. If any of you can identify any of them for me I can research their properties.

I think no.9 is amethyst. And no.10 is for depression. But I'm not sure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    802.7 KB · Views: 43
Its really hard to tell without seeing them in person but,

No1 looks like moss agate. No2 looks like moonstone. No3 not sure. No4 looks like citrine. No5 could be dark blue lace agate or blue tigers eye. No6 looks like clear quartz with some sort of impurities. No7 looks like it could also be citrine but much more rough. No8 rose quartz i think. No9 amethyst.

Now 10 is hard because looks greenish could you possibly send me a close up?

11 and 12 i have no idea

So what exactly do you want to be able to do with the crystals i'm a bit confused?

I'm not Wiccan or druid either i'm just a witch.

I know whenever I tell anyone this they get so confused hahaha! A lot of people don't know the difference... Can't stand the term 'fortune teller' either pisses me off.

Sorry if im not doing well at explaining myself with this. Basically the crystals will be used for physical mediumship. I will ask spirit to use the crystals to let me know when they want to communicate during the day. Ie turn the crystals in their stands or cloud the crystal. Does that make sense? Its so i can communicate during the day otherwise they are ignores and then disrupt my sleep!!

Sorry if im not doing well at explaining myself with this. Basically the crystals will be used for physical mediumship. I will ask spirit to use the crystals to let me know when they want to communicate during the day. Ie turn the crystals in their stands or cloud the crystal. Does that make sense? Its so i can communicate during the day otherwise they are ignores and then disrupt my sleep!!

Yes that makes sense. They could possible interfere and change the vibrational frequency which you would feel in the crystal?

Its really hard to tell without seeing them in person but,

No1 looks like moss agate. No2 looks like moonstone. No3 not sure. No4 looks like citrine. No5 could be dark blue lace agate or blue tigers eye. No6 looks like clear quartz with some sort of impurities. No7 looks like it could also be citrine but much more rough. No8 rose quartz i think. No9 amethyst.

Now 10 is hard because looks greenish could you possibly send me a close up?

11 and 12 i have no idea

Sorry! Thought I'd replied rather than just adding a picture!! Thanks, gonna do some cleansing and might start using them during mediation when I actually get round to doing it at home.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    904.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Sorry! Thought I'd replied rather than just adding a picture!! Thanks, gonna do some cleansing and might start using them during mediation when I actually get round to doing it at home.

I can see a red speck at the side so i think it may be bloodstone... AMAZING healer.

I like to cleanse crystals with a sage smudge stick, just move the crystals in the smoke. Or you can bathe them in salt water with some sage in.

Then leave them in the moonlight or sunlight for a few days to charge.

Yes that makes sense. They could possible interfere and change the vibrational frequency which you would feel in the crystal?

they would change the vibration but so they can show me something like smoke or spin the crystal around. i might not feel it but i would be able to see it. it can be quite hard to explain especially if you havent experienced physical mediumship before.

My sister says she feels her bed shaking at nighttime. It's not everyday but at least once a week. It feels like a minor earthquake. Do you have any idea what could be causing this? Thanks

Like its literally shaking or vibrating?

they would change the vibration but so they can show me something like smoke or spin the crystal around. i might not feel it but i would be able to see it. it can be quite hard to explain especially if you havent experienced physical mediumship before.

Oh do you mean if you leave them in a box and they'll turn them round for you so next time you open the box the crystal is turned? And that signifies they'd like to commune?

Like its literally shaking or vibrating?

I'm not sure she says it's like a earthquake as if the ground is shaking which in return shakes her bed.

I'm not sure she says it's like a earthquake as if the ground is shaking which in return shakes her bed.

Well first of all she needs to rule out the mundane and be sure its not actually a tremor.

If not thats a lot of energy being released[emoji15]

Guys... The more "in tune" guys here I mean.... Do you ever suffer with anxiety? If yes would you say it's more than the average person does? Do you think that being a little "different" for want of a better word makes it worse?

Guys... The more "in tune" guys here I mean.... Do you ever suffer with anxiety? If yes would you say it's more than the average person does? Do you think that being a little "different" for want of a better word makes it worse?

Yes. You're sensitive to the energies and vibrations around you and the slightest change can make you anxious, or for empaths you can take on others anxiety!

You're less susceptible to the energy changes when you're 'tuned out' which is why you need to to develop your gift and learn to 'turn it off' per se.

I think theres loads of other factors for sensitives to feel anxious too, depending on their personality!

Well first of all she needs to rule out the mundane and be sure its not actually a tremor.

If not thats a lot of energy being released[emoji15]

It's definitely not tremor. She also feels that it's energies but we don't really understand or have much knowledge on this. X

It's definitely not tremor. She also feels that it's energies but we don't really understand or have much knowledge on this. X

Does it happen in the middle of the night when she wakes up? X

Does it happen in the middle of the night when she wakes up? X

She's 90% awake when it starts, it can be anytime in the night.

She's 90% awake when it starts, it can be anytime in the night.

Hmm see i was going to say sleep paralysis but that makes me think different.

Leave it with me and i'll have a think and somebody else might be able to offer some advice too x

Hmm see i was going to say sleep paralysis but that makes me think different.

Leave it with me and i'll have a think and somebody else might be able to offer some advice too x

Thanks and it's definitely NOT sleep paralysis.

Latest posts

Back