Psychic development

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope couldn't get my hands on the book, I've got lots like it tho, I preferred watching on screen for once tho :)

My friends grandad passed away recently and they were devastated as they are a very close family. A few days later she was in her nans house and her 1 year old went to grandads chair and started talking baby talk to the chair then went over and put her head on the nans lap and said aaaw as if someone had said to go give nanny a cuddle.

They do say animals and children are more open to these things x

My friends grandad passed away recently and they were devastated as they are a very close family. A few days later she was in her nans house and her 1 year old went to grandads chair and started talking baby talk to the chair then went over and put her head on the nans lap and said aaaw as if someone had said to go give nanny a cuddle.

They do say animals and children are more open to these things x

Animals are VERY spiritual.

Children haven't yet been effected by the world and are still innocent so they're more susceptible.

Really cute story[emoji22]

Nope couldn't get my hands on the book, I've got lots like it tho, I preferred watching on screen for once tho :)

Theres other ones too like follow up books they've got the power, the magic and another one i can't remember the name of!

Theres other ones too like follow up books they've got the power, the magic and another one i can't remember the name of!
Googling now :)

These look really good, are the books better? Or should I stick with the program? They do audio books too, I'll spend a fortune if I buy all them lol

These look really good, are the books better? Or should I stick with the program? They do audio books too, I'll spend a fortune if I buy all them lol

Just get the secret haha!

Just get the secret haha!
I just found two of the series on the library website... Guess who's brother runs the local library :D and guess who's mum gets to purchase new titles for the library :D Ima gonna have them all :) I'll buy the secret tho it's a good one to keep I think, I had a look at the daily one, got a sample on kindle but it doesn't look that good

You can get The Secret from amazon in book format. I'm thinking of getting it. I didn't want it on Kindle I want it as a book x

You can get The Secret from amazon in book format. I'm thinking of getting it. I didn't want it on Kindle I want it as a book x
I ummed about it so much last night I diddnt buy it after because I couldn't choose between the book & the kindle! I have napoleon hills book in hardback tho so I think I'm going to go for that in the real book too

Had a gypsy lady in today... Cost me £30 :rolleyes: I'm such a sucker :cool:

Maybe we should be able to work it out between us lol x
Pahah. Let me just check Jodies not posted it on Facebook yet!

My guess would be comments about babies, successful business, a house move and a holiday
And some sort of love situation.

Hahaha :D yea much along those lines :rolleyes: she had pretty bracelets tho too! It won't be going on Facebook lol, she said I need to be nicer to my hubby because I have a fiery temper and he never knows how my attitudes going to be :rolleyes: so he can't do right for doing wrong :rolleyes: so true lol,
I will move somewhere like a cottage or a bungalow with a nice bit of land :) hope that happens! Not yet tho she said because I need to think about money and live comfortably for a while first,

business is going to be there for years to come and will fluctuate in income etc,

no holidays (I don't even own a passport so no surprise there) but I need to get out more and enjoy the things I like and enjoy.. Nature etc

Mams leg will get better in the summer...

Kids will be ok, their good people... My "learning difficulty" son ha! Cheeky bugger! is going to be ok too (he's only dyslexic :confused:) and I'm to stop worrying over him, my sporty legs one will do really well (that's my gun mad army boy lol) diddnt mention my daughter but was adamant I have 4 kids not 3 (could be the hubby I suppose :rolleyes:) or that I'd lost one, which I haven't.

I'm more clever with my hands & books type work than I give credit for and could do a job with my hands or books

The nurse was with her (nan apparently) she's always there when someone reads me lol

Nothing else really, I had to deal with the wrath of my bestie this morning tho telling me I'm a mug for paying so much money :rolleyes:

Pretty standard I'd say :cool:

Send her to Devon?!

Send her to Devon?!
Pmsl she lives in a camp not too far from where I live lol devons a bit far, she's coming back Xmas I'll tell her to hook her caravan up and trek on down lol, she was Irish too :rolleyes: took every thing in my power not to bust out the potato jokes :eek:

Pmsl she lives in a camp not too far from where I live lol devons a bit far, she's coming back Xmas I'll tell her to hook her caravan up and trek on down lol, she was Irish too :rolleyes: took every thing in my power not to bust out the potato jokes :eek:
We get a lot of travellers. But they're more 'gypsy wedding' travellers than 'traditional gypsys' :(

We get a lot of travellers. But they're more 'gypsy wedding' travellers than 'traditional gypsys' :(

Irish Travellers rather than Romani... Lets be politically correct tut tut... Haha[emoji23]

Latest posts

Back