Psychic development

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you think maybe you just can't be bothered lately? Or you're anxious/nervous to do their hair?

I don't know? I haven't had anything happen to cause me to be anxious or nervous?

I feel like I'm still bothered? Maybe it is that?

I didn't know whether it was me, or a psychic thing. I guess I'm hoping it's a psychic thing

I have seen and heard 'spirits' since i was little. This morning i was looking out my lounge window and i saw a girl walking down church hill road. She got to the bottom of the hill and walked straight out, right through a car and vanished. After asking around with a description, i found out she was a 17 year old girl stabbed to death on that road, 25 years a go [emoji53]

I don't know? I haven't had anything happen to cause me to be anxious or nervous?

I feel like I'm still bothered? Maybe it is that?

I didn't know whether it was me, or a psychic thing. I guess I'm hoping it's a psychic thing

It could be either, push through and take one of them on and see if they're annoying clients then you'll know!

I have seen and heard 'spirits' since i was little. This morning i was looking out my lounge window and i saw a girl walking down church hill road. She got to the bottom of the hill and walked straight out, right through a car and vanished. After asking around with a description, i found out she was a 17 year old girl stabbed to death on that road, 25 years a go [emoji53]

Aww no way[emoji22] how sad that shes still lurking round and hasn't crossed yet... Unless its a ghost.

So, I had a reading ages ago saying I was very psychic.

And people I've spoken to are impressed how I've been getting on at psychic development.

Recently I've had a few clients pop their head in asking for an appointment then and there. And I've had a feeling that makes me say no to them. Even if I have a gap.

Am I being silly. Or is there something in it? That they're awkward clients/want something I'm unable to do?

Should I fight that feeling and do their hair?

It's not masses of people. Just some that make me uncomfortable.

I'm the same

I say go with your gut. We were given primal senses or feelings to intuitively keep ourselves safe and I think you should listen - better safe than sorry

Flipping heck! I've got goosebumps! :eek:

@Grace_Hair definatley take one of those clients, I'm so curious!

@Grace_Hair definatley take one of those clients, I'm so curious!

I had a new chap pop his head in, on the off chance and I had a gap. It had been a really quiet day and it was that urgh can't be bothered kind of time. But I didn't get that sense of dread and said yes. And he was lovely...

Think I'm gonna have to just say yes when I feel that dread to see if it's just me being stupid.

Aww no way[emoji22] how sad that shes still lurking round and hasn't crossed yet... Unless its a ghost.
What's the difference in a ghost and spirit?

What's the difference in a ghost and spirit?

A spirit is a personality, its what leaves our body once we die, we all have one, our essence. The spirit is what crosses over (or not in some cases).

A ghost however is a mere fraction of personality, i'd say at least 50% of haunting are ghosts. They're residual energies left behind that are an echo of the past! Ghosts happen a lot of the time when the death was really violent, the energy will mark the area and the events will repeat, sometimes even causing us to replay the events!

Also we as humans possess 4 bodies, a physical body, an emotional body (sometimes called astral body), a mental body and a spiritual body. When we die the emotional and physical body is separated from our other 2. A ghost could be the emotional body that gets left behind!

Some people refer to ghosts as spirits who haven't crossed over but i don't agree with that theory. Only because their species wouldn't really be changed so they're still spirits just earth-bound ones.

Last edited:
My sister says she feels her bed shaking at nighttime. It's not everyday but at least once a week. It feels like a minor earthquake. Do you have any idea what could be causing this? Thanks

Mine does this near enough every night :-o

Should really elaborate a bit on my reply lol

For the last few weeks ive been doing little things.......cards...pendulum.....reading people from an item of theres.....got to say....im pretty impressed with what i come up with.
Protecting and grounding myself as i should.....however im unsure as to wether im closing an opening properly...any suggestions?
However, lately, ive been getting little bits of information without asking for it and im guessing thats because im not closing down properly.
As i said near enough every night when im in bed i feel little tremors.....its wierd.....but i love it.xx

Should really elaborate a bit on my reply lol

For the last few weeks ive been doing little things.......cards...pendulum.....reading people from an item of theres.....got to say....im pretty impressed with what i come up with.
Protecting and grounding myself as i should.....however im unsure as to wether im closing an opening properly...any suggestions?
However, lately, ive been getting little bits of information without asking for it and im guessing thats because im not closing down properly.
As i said near enough every night when im in bed i feel little tremors.....its wierd.....but i love it.xx

Are you getting the info mainly at night in bed?

Are you getting the info mainly at night in bed?

If an when i ask for it, it doesnt matter what time of day it is i can get things while im working lol
The spirits in my house are more active at night time lol

Xx

I'm sorry to butt in on this thread but was wondering ...

Some of you might remember I lost my dear Mum about 18 months ago. About 3 weeks after she died I had a dream where she was sitting on the sofa and spoke to me and it was so very clear and real that I've never forgotten it. She said that I didn't need to worry about dying, (she knew I worried lots about it), that everything was alright, but she couldn't stay long as she had to get back. I'm in tears recalling this as it was so real.

My dad died a long time ago when I was just 7, and I remember having a dream of similar clarity about him soon after where he was hugging me close on our patio (in our new house where he'd never lived actually)

What does anyone make of that? Just my wishful thinking or something more? I've heard spirits might contact people through dreams but am relatively ignorant. I just know I will remember both instances for ever.

Thanks for reading

Some of you might remember I lost my dear Mum about 18 months ago. About 3 weeks after she died I had a dream where she was sitting on the sofa and spoke to me and it was so very clear and real that I've never forgotten it. She said that I didn't need to worry about dying, (she knew I worried lots about it), that everything was alright, but she couldn't stay long as she had to get back. I'm in tears recalling this as it was so real.

My dad died a long time ago when I was just 7, and I remember having a dream of similar clarity about him soon after where he was hugging me close on our patio (in our new house where he'd never lived actually)

What does anyone make of that? Just my wishful thinking or something more? I've heard spirits might contact people through dreams but am relatively ignorant. I just know I will remember both instances for ever.

Thanks for reading
Absolutely totally believe this is their way of contacting you. If you were so worried, they maybe felt (your mum particularly) that any other way of contact would freak you out. I've had a very similar dream just before I married my husband. I was quite upset that my lovely nan had never met him. She came to me in a dream and we had a long chat - can't remember what about - but she was telling me that he was a good'n. We've been married 25 years, so she was right. It gave me huge comfort x

Thanks for reading

This happens to my mum a lot, a few years after her mum died she had a dream someone knocked on the door and it was her mum, my mum said it was so vivid and she asked 'how are you here?' And my nan replied 'i've come to see you, I can come and see you'.

She had a similar one a few years later i think.

Spirit do tend to visit in dreams, only because its mutual ground and you won't feel threatened.

Definitely not wishful thinking, i have every confidence that was your mum and dad!

If an when i ask for it, it doesnt matter what time of day it is i can get things while im working lol
The spirits in my house are more active at night time lol

Xx

Hm that seems odd, speak to your tutor!

So. Mentioned to a relation today that I'm getting into psychic development.

She's Christian. I figured she'd be happy I was becoming more spiritual, found support after losing mum...

Ooh no... Not impressed at all.

Was telling me not to do it and because I have had depression how I'm at more risk. Telling me about someone at her church having needed deliverance (what even is that?!)

Latest posts

Back