Psychic development

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So. Mentioned to a relation today that I'm getting into psychic development.

She's Christian. I figured she'd be happy I was becoming more spiritual, found support after losing mum...

Ooh no... Not impressed at all.

Was telling me not to do it and because I have had depression how I'm at more risk. Telling me about someone at her church having needed deliverance (what even is that?!)

Deliverance from evil, your powers belong to satan!

I'm sorry but shes ignorant! Its really sad when I hear these things.

I feel like, from what i've read, a lot of monotheistic religions don't want humans to have any power, they just want us to obey.

Deliverance from evil, your powers belong to satan!

I'm sorry but shes ignorant! Its really sad when I hear these things.

She did mention satan?

How weird. The 2nd bit didn't show up til I quoted you?

I did find it interesting to hear her view of it. But, she can just pray for me while I carry on with it

She did mention satan?

How weird. The 2nd bit didn't show up til I quoted you?

I did find it interesting to hear her view of it. But, she can just pray for me while I carry on with it

Which 2nd bit? About deliverance?

Its like if you said that to someone following Islam they'd say it was Haraam and Jinn playing with your mind. Such as with Judaism...

Say it to a Pagan and you'll have experiences shared with you, you'll be congratulated!

Just humour her and nod!

Which 2nd bit? About deliverance?

Its like if you said that to someone following Islam they'd say it was Haraam and Jinn playing with your mind. Such as with Judaism...

Say it to a Pagan and you'll have experiences shared with you, you'll be congratulated!

Just humour her and nod!
The bit about her ignorance.

Are monotheistic religions, religions with one 'god'?

The bit about her ignorance.

Are monotheistic religions, religions with one 'god'?

Yep! Then polytheistic are 'many' or 'more than one' god/goddess.

Yep! Then polytheistic are 'many' or 'more than one' god/goddess.

I think you should start a 'did you know' thread. With one new fact a day about mystical, magical, spiritual things. #fascinating.

I think you should start a 'did you know' thread. With one new fact a day about mystical, magical, spiritual things. #fascinating.

Only us lot would be bothered contributing!

So. After speaking to my relation. I thought that actually my psychic development 'teacher' hasn't taught any protection or grounding.

I was speaking to a friends parents. They're really into it. And we're telling me about the doorkeeper and how I should befriend him. And lent me a book by Judy Hall called The Art of Psychic Protection. And my first set of cards!

They have experienced the 'teacher' and isn't impressed how she runs her 'classes' because there aren't beginner and advanced. So some of the beginners are dropped in the deep end... I've never opened my chakras in/before meditation...

So. After speaking to my relation. I thought that actually my psychic development 'teacher' hasn't taught any protection or grounding.

I was speaking to a friends parents. They're really into it. And we're telling me about the doorkeeper and how I should befriend him. And lent me a book by Judy Hall called The Art of Psychic Protection. And my first set of cards!

They have experienced the 'teacher' and isn't impressed how she runs her 'classes' because there aren't beginner and advanced. So some of the beginners are dropped in the deep end... I've never opened my chakras in/before meditation...

The Doorkeeper as in the christian doorkeeper? Is your friend a medium?

Your teacher sounds like they're being really inconsistent.

I have two really good books on protection, although they're VERY intense and talk about exorcism and using spirits for protection, they talk about psychic vamps too.

The Doorkeeper as in the christian doorkeeper? Is your friend a medium?

Your teacher sounds like they're being really inconsistent.

I have two really good books on protection, although they're VERY intense and talk about exorcism and using spirits for protection, they talk about psychic vamps too.

I don't think my friend is anything?

She and her husband have bibles and books about Jesus, spiritual stuff, Egyptian stuff, tarot cards etc. They go to the spiritual church. Mediate regularly. I think they're a pretty mix bag?!

Omg I want a reading so much... Can people do readings online? o_O

I would imagine so, you can do distance healing and have psychics over the phone... I guess it's hard @cams97 do you do readings?

so, a couple of times I've attempted doing my own cards I've picked the New Love card... But it's been upside down. Meaning a block.

:(

so, a couple of times I've attempted doing my own cards I've picked the New Love card... But it's been upside down. Meaning a block.

:(
Go on Netflix... Watch "the secret" your block will soon be removed :)

Is the book or film better?

Latest posts

Back