Psychic in London?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snyggiss

Reaction score
Hi geeks
Im looking for a good psychic in London that someone can recommend please, anyone? Many Thanks n advance Xxx

Hi geeks
Im looking for a good psychic in London that someone can recommend please, anyone? Many Thanks n advance Xxx

Whereabouts in London? X

I saw a lady called Sharon Porter in August and thought she was great. Her webite is Home email: [email protected] Mob:07752687445. I'm based just outside of London so not sure if that would be any good but worth looking into perhaps? x

Try the college of psychic studies in south ken they have a selection of mediums etc have always been impressed and there is a man called mr Potts or potter in south London not much help but someone might know him on here x

thanks ! but is she in scotland? im in London, maybe she does skype? Ill email her, thnks

She travels all over the country but she does telephone readings too :) x

Thanks guys! Ill look in to your suggestions!! :):):):):) thanks X:hug::hug::hug:

just have to get this out on somewhere. I am so disappointed.. so I went to see a psychic yesterday that once did a three card reading for me and I thought it was quite good and since she lived not too far away I decided to go and see her for a full reading. It was the worst reading Ive ever had. She didnt get one thing right about me, my life or people in it. I had to tell her everything cos she kept guessing the wrong thing :rolleyes: and she didnt tell me anything I dont already know, she kept speaking about different happenings in her own life (as to give me advice) but I felt that this was all taken out of my money and time, I was there to hear about MY life and have a reading not to hear about what had happend to her.. grr.. so disappointing.. and 40 pounds I paid for that :( I think next time i will only go to someone who is recommended to me but I will not go for a while anyway cos cant justify spending more money on this. Has anyone else ever had a really bad reading??

I dunno where in London you are but I'm seeing a lady in 2 weeks that's supposed to be brilliant a few of my friends have seen her too and they were all so happy with what she said, she's based in Croydon though.

I dunno where in London you are but I'm seeing a lady in 2 weeks that's supposed to be brilliant a few of my friends have seen her too and they were all so happy with what she said, she's based in Croydon though.

what is her name/contact would love o have her details? not sure i want to spend some more on this now but perhaps Ill give it another go next year! :) thanks x

what is her name/contact would love o have her details? not sure i want to spend some more on this now but perhaps Ill give it another go next year! :) thanks x

I've got her details I don't really wanna put her name and contact number on here as its her home number, but I'm seeing her in two weeks, ill see what she's like and then pass her details on to you, she does 45 mins for £40 xxx

I've got her details I don't really wanna put her name and contact number on here as its her home number, but I'm seeing her in two weeks, ill see what she's like and then pass her details on to you, she does 45 mins for £40 xxx

That would be great, thank you x

Latest posts

Back