PTLLS online course, advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronzeBeauties

Reaction score
Hi All

I have been wanting to offer my own accredited courses for some time now but never had the time to do a college course.

I have just seen a PTLLS Level 3 course i can do online in my own time, i know PTLLS changed over not so long ago so ifni do this course is it still enough for me to become accredited with the likes of ABT etc?

Also if anybody has done an online PTLLS course how did you find it? Im worried i may struggle and not have a tutor to help me out like i would if i went to a college?

Thanks x

Online ptlls (now known as level 3 award in education and training) is pretty good as an online course. There are lots of example essays online anyway. I did the course online and enjoyed it and found it suitably challenging. I'm glad I didn't go to college for it because I don't feel there was a lot I needed help with because it's all pretty self explanatory and it was more cost and time effective online.

Thanks for your reply, im going to start it today [emoji51] x

Awesome :) ask me if you need any more info.

I'm currently weighing up whether to do the new ctlls online. It would be good to do it in college to get maximum hands on experience but it might be more manageable online (I can get the thirty hours in from tutoring in my academic subject).

Latest posts

Back