Pueen plate delivery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stook

Reaction score
The postman has been and I'm a bit excited. I'd forgotten I'd ordered these but they're absolutely beautiful. :green:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 215

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 205
Ooohhh, love nail post! Hoping to get a delivery of more plates this week! They look lovely x

Ooh I have those..love them ❤️ xx

Ooh I have those..love them ❤️ xx

Sarah are there any you havent got? You are the queen of stamping plates & polishes lol :D x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sarah are there any you havent got? You are the queen of stamping plates & polishes lol :D x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha! I've got 6 more MoYou coming tomorrow...oops 🙊 xx

Haha! I've got 6 more MoYou coming tomorrow...oops 🙊 xx
So have I...well 5 actually, thought I would get in early for Xmas!

I need to stop watching your videos!!

So have I...well 5 actually, thought I would get in early for Xmas!

I need to stop watching your videos!!

😂😂😂😂

I like your style! 😊

I have been thinking about buying these pueen plates too, they look lovely. Are there any animal print sections on any of them! I had the moyou pro xl 4 plate in my shopping cart, went away for the weekend and now it's out of stock :-( If not the pueen plates, do you know of any others with a good selection of animal prints on them?

Thanks.

My MoYou festive plates arrived today too. Good job my husband had already gone to work. I promised him I had this stamping addiction under control ;)

I have so many plates I am losing track. But I had to have this Pueen set, and they turned up last week. They are fab and there are a lot of unique images on them. Great packaging concept too.
I have promised myself that I will only buy MoYou plates if there is something I don't already have on any other brand plate. I just checked, and since July, alone I have bought 37 MoYou plates (I have 70 MoYou plates). About 4 were for a friend, but that is still extreme, and on top of the MoYou and Pueen plates I bought 6 others in the last month. This forum and the fab sarah/T.R.M.G doesn't help.
My friend and I even tried an intervention, but that didn't stop me :)

Last edited:
Lol!!

Uh-oh...have you seen these?? 😉

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415135638.928972.jpg

Mmmm! xx

La la la, can't hear you :wink2:

I bought these pueen selection. Like a true dipsh!t, got over excited and ripped all the plastic off around them, and proceeded to slice 2 of my fingers open on the edges. I'm a genius :rolleyes:

So, went to buy that duck tape that comes I. Sexy designs and now have all the edges in purple and black zebra print duck tape! :lol:

Latest posts

Back