Pumpkin pictures!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33XSS

Reaction score
Soooo who's carved a pumpkin this weekend? I'm looking for inspiration, I have family coming round on Friday to carve pumpkins ready for a halloween party on Saturday... And I've turned it into a bit of a competition as to who can carve the best one. Show me your pictures!! x

Here's mine, it's meant to be a Mexican sugar skull but you cant see the detail :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1382912330244.jpg
    1382912330244.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 587
I'm doing mine on tues ill upload pics so excited for Halloween xx

Here's mine, it's meant to be a Mexican sugar skull but you cant see the detail :(

Wow that's amazing! How long did it take you? x

Show off!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Deano and I went to a pumpkin carving party last night. So much fun. So cold and rainy but FUN! Here is the result. His pumpkin is top row, last one on the right.

Attachments

• photo[1] (3).JPG
    photo[1] (3).JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 404
Deano and I went to a pumpkin carving party last night. So much fun. So cold and rainy but FUN! Here is the result. His pumpkin is top row, last one on the right.

Wow! Deano the artist xx

Im sooo looking forward to doing mine! I've drawn on it but I've never carved a pumpkin before so would be nice to get some tips? Im ready with my pumpkin carving set from lidl hehe :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im sooo looking forward to doing mine! I've drawn on it but I've never carved a pumpkin before so would be nice to get some tips? Im ready with my pumpkin carving set from lidl hehe :) x

Hi I usually carve out the 'lid' first then scoop out the insides, then you can do the 'face', I'm doing mine tomorrow for my daughters Halloween party 🎃

I've brought 2 pumpkins to carve hopefully tomorrow night. I'm more looking forward to taking my son trick or treating for the first time, he has his little pirate outfit and pumpkin bucket for goodies x

Leely x

The best tip I learned is to thin out the carving area as much as you can. That way, it makes it much easier to carve. :)

Wow that's amazing! How long did it take you? x

About an hour and half maybe?
I got my bfs drills out to make the holes and detail :D

Hahahaha not tok bad for a first attempt I don't think! x

Attachments

• 1383064680859.jpg
    1383064680859.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 297
Hahahaha not tok bad for a first attempt I don't think! x

That's awesome! Anyone else got any pics? x

Ours isn't great. But 1st time we've done it... with a kitchen knife too lol

1383085116378.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My hubby and I attempted some with our three year old, she didn't get much of a look in but loved the gooey innards of the pumpkins! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383086425.192366.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383086434.738918.jpg

Latest posts

Back