purchase of nvq2 certificates???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey Roberts

Reaction score
HI geeks, Im on a nvq2 nail services course,will finish july 09,well when we had our last week,couple of weeks ago,as weve passed mani,pedi and nail art,so far,got it all marked off etc, I asked my tutor about the certificates and Im sure she said that we will have to pay for them?? does anyone know the process of getting them,I get so confused about qualifications etc :confused:

HI geeks, I'm on a nvq2 nail services course,will finish july 09,well when we had our last week,couple of weeks ago,as weve passed mani,pedi and nail art,so far,got it all marked off etc, I asked my tutor about the certificates and Im sure she said that we will have to pay for them?? does anyone know the process of getting them,I get so confused about qualifications etc :confused:

Hiya Tracy
That's new to me, never heard of paying for certificates before>?

NVQ certificates are usually sent to you through the post after you have completed a course & issued as part of the Qualification criteria ,you don't pay for them .

Did you do your course at college Tracy as when you have paid for the whole course for the year ,it should be all included,or was it a private course>?

Last edited:
Hi I have completed my NVQ 1 and recently my NVQ 2 I have never been asked for payment for the certificates, I would contact the examing body i.e. VCTC and check with them, but I'm pretty sure you don't need to pay.

would be very suprised if you were asked to pay for them? Have you done your assesments with a collage or private provider?

you have to pay for sitting this exam is that what you mean? i had to pay for my exam as a mature student it depends where you study

I had to pay £111 for certification, exam and admin fees

thanks for the replies ladies, I MAY have mis heard her ? as Im on a nvq2 nail services course, and have paid for the everything as far as I know, and presumed the end certificate would be included in the price ?? I will have to wait till I go back to find out for certain :) I will not be too happy if I have to dish out any more cash,put it that way :eek:

thanks for the replies ladies, I MAY have mis heard her ? as Im on a nvq2 nail services course, and have paid for the everything as far as I know, and presumed the end certificate would be included in the price ?? I will have to wait till I go back to find out for certain :) I will not be too happy if I have to dish out any more cash,put it that way :eek:
i bet , there are a number of people who have recieved goverment funding for there nvq in nail services, what a shame . I am sure you will have it all sorted, where have you done your nv q assesments at ?

Latest posts

Back