Purebeau training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemma brookes

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I went to a Purebeau roadshow to watch Louise Walsh do semi permanent make up. I am, and have been for a while, very keen to do this training and after going to this feel more comfortable that I could end up being really good at this. I was very impressed with her work, and felt I could learn a lot from her.

The query I guess I have, is Louise is known for her great reputation and so being trained by somebody so experienced would be amazing, but do you feel that such an expert may not be as up to date on the newer techniques (if there are some) as some prefer the original ways. I have been torn between doing the semi permanent make up course or micro blading. As my passion lies mainly with brows.

The course with Pure beau is £5500 so not cheap, and microblading courses are around half of that. Is it better to go with the experience I could gain from Louise or invest in a skill which is more cost effective? My partner thinks going for it with Purebeau will probably be better for me in the longrun.

Any suggestions would be welcome. And if anybody has any experience on both or either would be fab!

Hi Jemma

I know this post is from quite a while back now but I am in the same perdicument as you were. Can i ask if you decided to train with Louise? & if so which course did you decide to do? Iv just spoken to Louise this afternoon & she sounds wonderful, she invited me to come sit in on one of her training classes to see if its for me or not.

look forward to hearing from you!

Jo

Hi Jo, I never pursued it to be honest. I'm now in a new beauty room inside a hair salon and felt the potential wouldn't be enough here to grow in that line of work. But having sat in one of her demos I would say she was extremely informative. She was the first to bring it over to the uk so she knows her business. If I had the money and the time for it, I would definitely choose Louise to train with. I would take the opportunity to sit in one of her classes if I were you, that would help you decide for sure xx

I wouldn't touch this company. I was booked on training next month but due to another tech in the same area complaining that I was going on trading they kicked me off it. I had been booked on 2 weeks previous. I have since discovered that Louise Walsh is friends with the girl. Terrible way to run a business. I now realise I have had a lucky escape

Latest posts

Back