Purple/ash

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyd91

Reaction score
Hi all. We use alfaparf in the salon. A client has lifted to about 11. However she wants the purple/plantinum tone to it. Have used 11.21 twice but doesnt seem to get the purple hint to it. Any other suggestions would help. Thanks

Think this is what were trying to get to xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1403355847313.jpg
    1403355847313.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 206
How long did you leave it on for? What tone is the hair now?

Hair can only lift to a 10, iv not used that brand before but 11 is a highlift and that won't be good for toning the hair, have you thought of using a level 10 then adding some violet mix into it, as said I don't know the brand your using so can't recommend a colour with that xx

& what % were u using too? I just used an 11.11 with 3% to tone yellow roots and got a lovley silver x

& what % were u using too? I just used an 11.11 with 3% to tone yellow roots and got a lovley silver x

You shouldn't use highlifts to tone especially over bleached hair xx

Normally I would have used an 0.11 but it's all I had there, I am aware of that x.

Hmmm maybe a 10.21 might work well then. Shes about 11 now. Some places have gone real ashy. And we left it on for about 30 mins x

11. Means extra lifting capabilities. Level 11 doesn't actually exists.
.2 means violet that will neutralise gold when lifting.

From this shade I think the outcome would be a 10.0 type of shade. It's never going to look like that pic.

To achieve that you need to prelighten the apply a toner, possibly twice.

Ok well it matches an 11.00 so is that not an 11 now? And ok will try that. Thanks for help x

The lightest achievable level from tint is a 10. Just the laws if colour.

in Fudge i would of used there 12 range and then put a little drop of the purple accelarator in it .

Can I just ask do you work for fudge or a supplier?

no i stock Fudge in my salons, i moved over last summer to them and it is just literally amazing. Why did you ask that ?

You must have an 'inner salesperson' that creeps out :)

oh is that bad thing ? i believe in my brand i use, it is fab i am impressed with there brand, support i recieve in second to none, great products, they sell well and my team enjoy them too.

No not a bad thing at all just asking the question.

Can I just ask do you work for fudge or a supplier?

I've been thinking that for a while...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

is it really bad that i like what i use in salon ? i see there are other people on here that love Loreal, well, Goldwell etc this is a forum where people ask for advice and tips on hair products so i only speak what i know about .

I have been on this site for years and i am quite upset my some of the negative comments on here, my issue is that i am passionate about Hair and the products i use !

How is that a negative?

I asked if you work for fudge or a supplier.

You do a lot of product promotion particularly for Alan Howard/Fudge vs other brands.

I only asked a question no need to get 'upset'. I don't understand how you turn that into a negative.

How is that a negative?

I asked if you work for fudge or a supplier.

You do a lot of product promotion particularly for Alan Howard/Fudge vs other brands.

I only asked a question no need to get 'upset'. I don't understand how you turn that into a negative.

Do you think that Adamlea works for loreal? Or does he just have great faith in the products he uses?

Ok this is how I see it from my view

SG member: ColourGirly? Are you a supplier?

ColourGirly: No I'm not, I just like Fudge :)

This colour reminds me of the new L'Oréal milkshake shades, I've not tried them just yet so I can't really suggest more than a look at the shades but someone might no better xx

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you think that Adamlea works for loreal? Or does he just have great faith in the products he uses?

No, adamlea works in a well know salon chain and has posted that.
We see work in salon, and technical advice about colour and scientific knowledge.

I was asking because I saw more PRODUCT promotion. Jeeeez it was only a question!!!

Meanwhile, can we get this thread back on topic please without fingers being pointed or accusations being made?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back