Purple roots blonde ends-help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy Jane

Reaction score
I have a client that is wanting dark purple roots and then silver blonde ends? Just wondering of any tips to prevent the purple running into the blonde. And also suggestions on grey toners as i've only ever used Ingora 9-11 and its tempermental at times!!

Thanks in advance :)

For the grey use the search facility there is lots of different threads with different formulas x

dam that facebook video!! haha ive got lots of people wanting it too now, ive had to re register on here as i forgot my info, so i could reply to you, any info would be appreciated xx

dam that facebook video!! haha ive got lots of people wanting it too now, ive had to re register on here as i forgot my info, so i could reply to you, any info would be appreciated xx

Yes its that facebook video they have made it look so easy!!

Someone told me to put conditioner through the ends before rinsing should prevent the purple from sticking to the blonde x

hey ive just read a few of the comments on the video, the lady that posted it has said she used violet shade by ugly duckling its an american brand the whole reason for the video is because that brand of colour doesnt bleed, you can order online not sure what the shipping is like or if theres an alternative available over here hope that helps

also i suppose when doing violet roots and silver ends a little bit of bleed wont hurt as there ill be purple tones in the silver anyway, with the blonde i would assume there would be a slight purple tinge....unless that colour does what it says x

pravana is also a good brand whos vivid colours apparently dont bleed...again...american!! im searching for a uk alternative, you can get them on amazon but i dont like to buy colours off the internet incase they're not what they say they are

Just the Pravana locked in doesn't bleed.

Hi! Sally from Ugly Duckling Here.! Unfortunately we are not selling yet in the UK although we do plan to. You can buy on Amazon and ship it over, the products are direct from us.

Hi! Sally from Ugly Duckling Here.! Unfortunately we are not selling yet in the UK although we do plan to. You can buy on Amazon and ship it over, the products are direct from us.

Same for Ireland too???

hey ive just read a few of the comments on the video, the lady that posted it has said she used violet shade by ugly duckling its an american brand the whole reason for the video is because that brand of colour doesnt bleed, you can order online not sure what the shipping is like or if theres an alternative available over here hope that helps

Fab thanks im sure i will find something client has pretty short hair so i think if the purple does slightly bleed it will help to tone it . Thanks again x

Latest posts

Back