Purple shampoo/toner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbs

Love your hair by jo
Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone give me there opinion on best shampoo/toner to use on one of my clients extensions..
iv recently fitted white extensions, which looks more like a 60 on one of my clients and her hair is a much more ashy tone so the top layer of her hair isn’t blending so well..iv suggested to her toning it/ purple shampoo so wondered what everyone else would recommend using ??
Thanks xx

Presumably if the client uses a purple shampoo, the white extensions will turn purple?

Iv used many purple shampoo and you just have to dilute them, I have tried purple shampoo and it’s just made it look brighter in tone

Sorry, I think I’ve misunderstood the problem.
I thought you meant that the client needs to use a purple shampoo to tone her natural hair and so she would use it at full strength.
Are you saying the extensions are the wrong colour?

I always find colour 60 slightly yellow when it comes to fitting. I normally make up a diluted bath of sliver shampoo and water and let my extensions sit in that for a little while until the yellow has gone x

Schwarzkopf have a new no more yellow shampoo, it’s pretty amazing but it’s very strong

I use Maria Nila colour refresh on my extensions and it’s great, really takes the yellow tones out of the extensions to match my natural hair x

I forgot to say I use the pearl silver! X

Latest posts

Back