Quality of facial products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaraB

Reaction score
I have become a self employed therapist, and being used to working with Salon based ranges like Guinot I now feel are my facials im offering good enough - as I couldnt afford to invest in such a big skincare range by myself I have bought the Kaeso range from Capital Hair & Beauty. Maybe Im just being a brand snob :lol:. Anybody else felt this way when gone from such a high end range to a lot cheaper!? I try and make it as luxurious as possible with a longer facial massage and incorporating a hand and arm massage but in terms of the actual quality of the products i just feel the skin is not looking as fab afterwards as I was used to! :confused: xx

I use kaeso, i find them ok for what my salon offers as facials isnt a big part of what we do. But there is better out there but for the price i think they are pretty good compared to some cheaper brands :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I haven't used the brands you mentioned but I started with and still use Environ and suspect I will always use it x

Not too sure of the start up packages now but it is a really results driven range and clients always comment how amazing the facial is xx

I suppose what I am trying to say is if you don't really believe in the products sadly neither will your clients as they will take their lead from you xx

Eve Taylor gets a fantastic name too and they are economical I believe x Although I haven't used the full skincare range anything I have used Oil wise I have loved.

hth's

Thanks Martigirl, I will look into Environ - Im pretty obsessed with skincare and just feel Kaesos not meeting my needs so like you say I dont want my clients to pick up on that! :)

Hi,
I took on Image earlier this year for the same reasons. They are from the US and new here but I'm very happy with them. I used to stock Decleor but found them too expensive going back into business. Image specialize in peels so they are a lot more active than anything like gineau but it sells well and I've had brilliant results with it. There is no set opening order and the training and support is really good.

Try eve Taylor. It works out cheaper than Kaeso and is amazing. Martin Taylor on here is your contact he should give you Colin Taylors email to get more info. Search te skin forum and you will see for yourself x

Try eve Taylor. It works out cheaper than Kaeso and is amazing. Martin Taylor on here is your contact he should give you Colin Taylors email to get more info. Search te skin forum and you will see for yourself x

It's Matthew Taylor and Chris Taylor ;)

If you use the contact form on the Eve Taylor website they'll get back to you really quickly x

thanks guys I will get researching!! ;)

I'm doing eve Taylor courses beginning of feb, can't wait. I've been using skin truth & Kaeso, but feel eve Taylor range will go well with other treatments I currently offer x

Latest posts

Back