Question for bikini line waxers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Freckles~

Reaction score
i was just wondering if any of you offer a hair colouring service as an add on to your bikini/brazilian waxing services?

i recently had enquiry about this but could not help as it is not something i offer

your thoughts please!....

I must be getting old..shapes,colours...WHY.If anyone manages to get that far do they really care if its green in the shape of a kangaroo.Just neatly trimmed and not hanging out the bottom of your trouser legs is sufficient in my book.

I must be getting old..shapes,colours...WHY.If anyone manages to get that far do they really care if its green in the shape of a kangaroo.Just neatly trimmed and not hanging out the bottom of your trouser legs is sufficient in my book.

:lol: LOL!!! :lol:
I did think that maybe colouring the hair may be a step to far!
I recently added bikini gems to my treatment list as i had a few people asking about them.....they are more popular than i thought they'd be!

I know.Its all a bit of novelty i just never get drawn into all that side of things because you have to then consider allergies and can you colour after waxing etc etc and roots, is it permanent i dont know its more of a hairdressers job! .I guess it depends on whether its something you would offer permanently or just at the mo for those who ask.If you offer it permanently you have to provide various colours and then thats outlay i wouldnt bother.Or if i did id say buy your own dye and i'll put it on but that would be to someone i knew well.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're not old mate, but a green kangaroo! I would laugh my head off. I did (when younger and before getting it done professionally) do my own and managed to get a teapot shape:eek: .

Teri x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're not old mate, but a green kangaroo! I would laugh my head off. I did (when younger and before getting it done professionally) do my own and managed to get a teapot shape:eek: .

Teri x
Ive managed all sorts of shapes on mine as i usually do my own when drunk its a bit like looking at clouds and thinking ooh yes that looks like a horses head.

:lol: LOL!!! :lol:
I did think that maybe colouring the hair may be a step to far!
I recently added bikini gems to my treatment list as i had a few people asking about them.....they are more popular than i thought they'd be!

I am really curious about these bikini gems, I have e-mailed smilegems and nobody seems to want to tell me how they are applied. Without getting to in-depth, do you have to be completely waxed before they will stick?

Are they popular?

Curiosity only!! Teri x:hug:

I am really curious about these bikini gems, I have e-mailed smilegems and nobody seems to want to tell me how they are applied. Without getting to in-depth, do you have to be completely waxed before they will stick?

Are they popular?

Curiosity only!! Teri x:hug:
They only stick to skin and are not meant to last more than a night really but of course you can reuse them they are quite good quality crystal

as gill said they stick to the skin, they have a stickey backing which you peel back and place your crystals in position....are you going to the show in feb? they will definitely be there so you could talk to someone about them

I had a client who asked me about this,she was wanting a colour to match the hair that hadn't gone grey on her bikini area.

Grey pubic hair seems to be the main reason why ladies are wanting this area coloured.I havn't heard of anyone wanting any outlandish colours.

I have never coloured anyones bikini,my advice is do a nice Brazilian then trim the remaining hair really short,that way greys(if that's their issue)are nicely hidden.When they're long they stand out like a sore thumb.

I had a client who asked me about this,she was wanting a colour to match the hair that hadn't gone grey on her bikini area.

Grey pubic hair seems to be the main reason why ladies are wanting this area coloured.I havn't heard of anyone wanting any outlandish colours.

I have never coloured anyones bikini,my advice is do a nice Brazilian then trim the remaining hair really short,that way greys(if that's their issue)are nicely hidden.When they're long they stand out like a sore thumb.
Now theres a thing i guess if you are a bit grey down there it would be nice to have a things touched up maybe eyelash tint would work.

I was going to put that maybe an eyelash tint would work,after all its sensitive enough for the eye area I would imagine it would be fine to use down below,you would need an awful lot though depending on the amount of greys.:Scared:

I think it would be a good invention for someone to make pubic hair colouring,maybe there is already a product available on the market eh!!!

I was going to put that maybe an eyelash tint would work,after all its sensitive enough for the eye area I would imagine it would be fine to use down below,you would need an awful lot though depending on the amount of greys.:Scared:

I think it would be a good invention for someone to make pubic hair colouring,maybe there is already a product available on the market eh!!!
Well i did have a quick google and didnt find anything There is a salon in california that does it called pink cheeks:D They also do anal bleaching.Well they would wouldnt they.

Well i did have a quick google and didnt find anything There is a salon in california that does it called pink cheeks:D They also do anal bleaching.Well they would wouldnt they.

OOOOh,nice....NOT,I just do not get why anyone would want this done.:Scared:

I think bikini colouring could be a popular treatment if it were available over here though.

OOOOh,nice....NOT,I just do not get why anyone would want this done.:Scared:

I think bikini colouring could be a popular treatment if it were available over here though.

I'm sure I read in Professional Beauty magazine a few months ago that the same people who do Smile Gems also sell a range of bikini hair colours in the UK (think they are called Sunset Beach colours or something similar, but don't quote me on that!). I can't find anything on their website though, but might be worth giving them a call.

xx

I'm sure I read in Professional Beauty magazine a few months ago that the same people who do Smile Gems also sell a range of bikini hair colours in the UK (think they are called Sunset Beach colours or something similar, but don't quote me on that!). I can't find anything on their website though, but might be worth giving them a call.

xx
Mmmm,interesting.Thanks for that Andy,will have a look and give them a call.Hope you had a great New years eve.xx

i've contacted smile gems and they said they only have limited stocks of blue and purple left....i asked if because they had limited stocks it meant that are discontinuing the line of hair colour, i'm still waiting for a reply but will let you know when i get one.

the lady that emailled me said the process takes around an hour as you need to bleach the hair first.

does anyone know of any other company that offer similar products?

i once had mines dyed red and heart shaped

my boyfriend loved it!!!!!!!

it was not done professionally, just me and my friends messing around

come to think of it i have no idea what dye was used, i am assuming it was hair dye

Latest posts

Back