Question for nsi users, please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louiser

Reaction score
I am looking to progress with cbm but an unsure of one thing. I have seen that nsi attraction do the pink masque but is there a opaque powder in the classic range? I have seen the one called natural but am not sure if this is the opaque base I need? Please help! x x x

I am looking to progress with cbm but an unsure of one thing. I have seen that nsi attraction do the pink masque but is there a opaque powder in the classic range? I have seen the one called natural but am not sure if this is the opaque base I need? Please help! x x x

Have you tried ringing them up Louiser? What is CBM by the way?

hi

Not got to grips with custom blending yet but I like the Sheer pink in the attraction range, maybe worth giving NSI a quick ring and maybe they will send you a sample?

Let us know what they say.

xx

I tried but could only get through to the people in the supplys and they weren't sure! Thank you for your replys!

The number for the training academy is 01619250647. They will be able to help you with regards to what products do what. HTH

Rachel

Latest posts

Back