Questions for Salon Owners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautific

Reaction score
Hi I am looking at leasing a unit to open my own salon (currently renting a room in a hairdressers) and the head of terms sent to me today states that the first years service charges will be £536 plus vat.
Is this a fair cost?
Also is this generally the annual cost or can it increase greatly after the first year?
Thanks in advance :irked:

they can review as stated in their contract but it sounds reasonable to me, just find out what you get for that. My last service charge included cleaning and decorating of the units exterior including all pathways, in the 18 months I was there at that particular unit it never happened once!

Thankyou for your reply my head is spinning with lease terms and figures at the moment.
Hopefully things will move along smoothly :confused:

That sounds fairly reasonable to me... Approx. £12 per week I think isn't it?

Hi I am looking at leasing a unit to open my own salon (currently renting a room in a hairdressers) and the head of terms sent to me today states that the first years service charges will be £536 plus vat.
Is this a fair cost?
Also is this generally the annual cost or can it increase greatly after the first year?
Thanks in advance :irked:

Unfortunatly I cant comment, but just wanted ti say, dont forget if the price is the same £536 next year the VAT wont be its 20%,
£536 + 17.5% = £629.80
£536 + 20% =£643.20
I know it not tons difference but every penny counts :) x:hug:x

Latest posts

Back