Quick answer needed :0)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
I usually use clynol 9.0+ on a client who has just booked in for tomorrow morning when checking my stock I didn't have any in but do have wella 99/0 do u think that will be ok or do I really need to go out and brave the cold ;)
If anyone can just reassure me it will be ok I can relax if not I will need to go out before the shop closes bbbrrrr
Thanks x

The wella will not only be fine, but will actually do a better job.

You should charge her more for an "upgraded colour experience" LOL.

:D

I would be inclined to get the colour. I do a friends and she had clynol 8/0 and we tried wella instead and used 8/03 and wella was just a tad darker. But the colour had better coverage, was a better colour.

Thanks guys she is 100% white In some places so for done clynol plus gave full coverages know 99/0 is double base so sold do the same but just wanted reassurance lol
I usually use 9% with clynol plus as per mi but guessing will only need 3 or 6 with wella???

If she goes a tad darker won't really matter so much as she's going to Dubai on Friday so it will lighten up in the sun :)
So best off doing doing roots and them thru to ends for last 15-20 mins wouldn't u say? X

Hey there , 99/0 will be fine just use 6% !

Latest posts

Back