Quick, easy but impressive fancy dress?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairflair'xo

Reaction score
Hey guys! So on nye all staff in the nightclub I work in are dressing up, an I havnt got a costume yet? Has anyone got any ideas? Some others are going as batman and robin, Mario and luigi and where's Wally if that helps at all! Xxx

I done lily Allen once it's easy if you have a 50 style prom dress, trainers and huge earrings. Kind of early days lily Allen

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Naughty school girl (Britney style) is quite easy. White shirt, cardigan, tie, skirt, socks and fluffy hair things. Oh and bubble gum!

Naughty cop is always fun :D

Alice In Wonderland, you can play around with the makeup which is always fun!☺️

I remember one year been invited to a fancy dress the day before and knocked up a sexy pirate outfit ,a scarf tied around your head,back combed hair ,lots of black eyeliner,a white shirt with a waistcoat or other tight fitting item over the top,I then got an old black skirt and slashed and shredded it with some brown knee high boots and lots of jewellery(treasure)...I even got a black eye patch from the pound shop!

Greek goddess - white sheet, sandals & gold jewellery.

I once had no money so went as a bunch of grapes
Green outfit and face and lots of purple balloons

Latest posts

Back