Quick question - NSI gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emk32

Reaction score
Hi all

I have in the past I completed a home study course for gel nails and thinking of taking it up again. When i did gels in the past i used nsi builder gel and would like to use this product again.

I at present offer shellac and my quick question is can i use my cnd 36 watt uv lamp to cure (as before i had a 9 watt lamp that cured 4 fingers) if so will it still be 2 minutes i cure for? and can i use scrub fresh instead of nail pure?

Just thinking of less items to carry around :biggrin:

Thanks in advance for your replies

Hi there,

I have the CND Shellac lamp and also do NSI gels and use the Shellac lamp with no problems!

HTH

Amanda

Thanks for ur reply. Just didn't want to carry about 2 big lamps lol. Do u use scrub fresh or nail pure when doing gels?

Yehhh I use the CND 36watt lamp for both the shellac and builder gel and it's fine :)

What's the home study course like? X

I did essential nail course in gels a few years ago. It was nice to do it at ur own leisure but did miss the fact of not having a teacher there to show u were u might b going wrong if that makes sense. I then invested in nsi gels and did my own nails and friends but then gave up and had children! Lol but now I have been doing shellac minx mani's pedi's waxing quick dip acrylic's and spray tanning and now thinking of doing gels again, but I know I will need to
Practice practice practice!

Yeh ive just started up and need lots of practise. How can I enquire about it?? X

I did essential nail course in gels a few years ago. It was nice to do it at ur own leisure but did miss the fact of not having a teacher there to show u were u might b going wrong if that makes sense. I then invested in nsi gels and did my own nails and friends but then gave up and had children! Lol but now I have been doing shellac minx mani's pedi's waxing quick dip acrylic's and spray tanning and now thinking of doing gels again, but I know I will need to
Practice practice practice!

I've just done some Gel Training in NSI with Denise Wright in Hartley (nr Dartford) and she is very, very good. I know she does workshop days where you can sit and go through bits and pieces you need further help with. I would definitely recommend her. I can pm you details if you like.

Thank you!! But I live up north x

Latest posts

Back