Quiet Times

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clare04

Reaction score
I was just wondering is anyone else finding this week, extremely quiet?

I shouldn't complain as it has meant I could get on with some paper work, I needed to do but I am now wondering if I should be trying to drum up a bit more business.:rolleyes:

It is probably more noticeable as today there was 2 therapists working and a receptionist and we only had 3 clients, 1 was a ebs.

Is anyone else the same?

We always find the middle of any month quiet, for me its like this. If the majority of our clients are paid at the end of the month then thats when you will get the most in. Thats usually the case along with a overhang from the beginning of the next month.

very true Fitz.
It was like that the pub trade too when I used to pull pints.

i have found the last few weeks quite,im wondering how to drum up more business myself but i find it a catch 22 situation, can't do anymore advertising etc because i have no spare cash to do it, but without spending the money i will have no clients, if you know what i mean!

xx

i have found the last few weeks quite,im wondering how to drum up more business myself but i find it a catch 22 situation, can't do anymore advertising etc because i have no spare cash to do it, but without spending the money i will have no clients, if you know what i mean!

xx

I've had this before but if you use what you have at your disposal sometimes its cheaper than you think. If you would like some ideas PM me and I'll give you an idea that costs little but is great for pulling in new clients.

Steve

very true Fitz.
It was like that the pub trade too when I used to pull pints.

Did any of them become serious? Don't tell me you married one?

If you would like some ideas PM me and I'll give you an idea that costs little but is great for pulling in new clients.
I think it would be so much more beneficial to share your ideas with everyone rather than just one person.
Why not add them to Sassy's thread? :wink2:

dignified silence <<<<<sniff>>>>>

dignified silence <<<<<sniff>>>>>

Sorry I was just reading that thread, I will give it some thought as I'm not sure it is the right place.

Sorry I was just reading that thread, I will give it some thought as I'm not sure it is the right place.
If you feel that your ideas don't fit on Sassy's thread, you could always do your own, then we'd have two helpful threads to link to and give our members new ideas :D

Yes I am finding it pretty quiet as well and I employ 4 Therapists!
I've put a manicure desk downstairs in our club reception for people to see as we are on the top floor so I wonder sometimes if members can't be arsed climbing the stairs to book a treatment!

If you feel that your ideas don't fit on Sassy's thread, you could always do your own, then we'd have two helpful threads to link to and give our members new ideas :D

I may do that then, I'll think about it.

Make the most out the clients you have - rather than advertise for new business ask your cients when booking if they'd like to UPGRADE there service - mani with pedi, eyebrows, eyelashes n tinting?

Latest posts

Back