racoon or cinderella hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abfabproducts

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for some advise ( I am not a hairdresser so please bear with me) I am looking to get hair extensions and visted a view salons and they use Racoon or cinderella extensions. I am not sure what is best but the hairdresser that does the racoon ones said on the maintenace appointment if you need to replace ones they just cut it and rebond so seems it would work out cheaper. The cinderella ones she said they have a protein bond and you need to replace the whole bit of hair on a maintenance appointment so wouldn't that make the whole process more expensive. any advice or comments on either extensions would be great thanks

Cant coment on Cinderella but Racoon hair can be reused as long as you look after it, follow the after care routine, and keep up your monthly maintenance appointments!:D

i would ask around from people who have had it or look on the internet for past clients comments..

as someone who applies it as they will always say its great..

Last edited:
Hi, Racoon do two types of hair one is a synthetic type and the other
is the more expensive type
the more expensive type is the best reusable hair , :)

Sorry to be picky but Racoon do 3 types of hair 1)synthetic 2) standard 3)Euro . Euro is the only one that i use as it is the highest quality they do and Minky is correct in saying that it is the most expensive. Ensure you ask for Euro if you have Racoon Extensions.

Thats ok lucelasticxs picky is good :) or we would never learn lol .... the Racoon appointed salon I worked in only stocked two types of hair :)

I never really used the Racoon hair as the other extensionist
said it was a bit lank ..... but perhaps it was just that particular batch
:) x minky

Latest posts

Back