Radio frequency facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pearce

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking into offering radio frequency facials as anti-ageing treatments for my clients!
I've been looking into neo elegance.
Has anyone got the facial machine? & any feedback would be great! [emoji16]

Isn't neo elegance LED, not RF?

They do both [emoji4]

I don't have the machine, but in all honesty I think it looks very basic? Are you looking to offer body treatments also, as doesn't look like you will be able to with this one?

I had a look too, is it mono, bi or tripolar? Depending on what treatments you want to do with it, will depend on which type you should buy, as lauzenge said, you probably want to consider one with more than one treatment head too.

Hi I'm looking into offering radio frequency facials as anti-ageing treatments for my clients!
I've been looking into neo elegance.
Has anyone got the facial machine? & any feedback would be great! [emoji16]

SkinBase offer the Radio Frequency machine on a 'pay as you go' basis as well as an outright sale, which makes this amazing treatment accessible to so many more salons and spas that can't afford to buy their own machine.

Thank you for your replies [emoji8]
Jbr it's bipolar! I'm looking for lifting facial, the machine has 2 treatment heads? Im so confused with different types [emoji51]

Bipolar should do the trick - monopolar tends to be less precise but penetrates deeper and can cause subcutaneous fat loss - great for some body contouring applications, not so good on the face, where you want to preserve the fat. I know Natura Studios do a small device that looks similar to the one you are considering - you may want to check that out.[emoji5]️

Great thank you! I'll have a look [emoji8]

@pearce I am also looking to introduce RF facials and can't decide which machine to buy. Have you found one? I used 3D lipo to do my training but am only interested in using the RF for the face. Any help would be useful.

@pearce I am also looking to introduce RF facials and can't decide which machine to buy. Have you found one? I used 3D lipo to do my training but am only interested in using the RF for the face. Any help would be useful.
Hi if you would like some advice on RF I am more than happy to help

Latest posts

Back