Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomme

Reaction score
When your down, upset, naggy or ratty what do you do to bring you back to normal?

I scream and growl a lot then go and delete Facebook "friends".

So what are yours?

growl?? hehe
I eat, its always the food with me!
something is winding me up at the moment and I'm eating lindt orange intense while typing this. maybe i should try deleting - less calories:lick:

now don't laugh but when i feel like that i listen to 'keep on movin' by five. It works every time lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

When your down, upset, naggy or ratty what do you do to bring you back to normal?

I scream and growl a lot then go and delete Facebook "friends".

So what are yours?

I shout at the kids. :o

Shout, rant then depending on the time of day alcohol!! :)

i tend to throw stuff , my poor hubby got a pizza chucked at him one night for laughing at me when we were eating our tea , lol

Im a forehead scratcher. Honestly.
staff and family know I'm nearing the end of my tether when I start clawing at my face....... I have little forehead left lately :eek:
xx

The growling is on its way to a howl right now. Xoxo

I tend to get wound up easy at times but I'm one of these I will say nothing not one word , I stay the same with my children though may be a bit more of a nag though x

now don't laugh but when i feel like that i listen to 'keep on movin' by five. It works every time lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

That song always cheers me up!! :) xxx

My forehead is mainly under my fingernails.....:irked:

I chain smoke.

Sit on my ipad for some reason, I can pass so much time looking at junk lol! X

Music. I love listening to music to brighten the day or get me out of a bad mood.

Candi Staton - Nights on Broadway. Belt it out at the top of your voice, can't help but make you feel better :)

Vicki x

I what'sapp a fantastic friend and however bad / mad things are she has the ability to make me laugh. I hope I do the same for her! We could write a book if we saved our conversations!

If I'm cross and stressed I smoke, comfort eat, shout (at the husband or dog- my son gets cuddles :) ), throw things, cry, give whoevers 'upstairs' a bo11ock1ng at the injustice of it all usually followed by throwing my hands up in the air... I'm generally a mess and rather dramatic.

To cheer myself up I watch new girl or watch under the tuscan sun (this gets watched if I'm really down- never a good sign if this film goes on).

I like to hear Shine by Take That if I'm fed up and it always makes me smile however bad I feel. I usually turn it up really loud and shout/sing for 3-4 minutes and that helps.

Best thing is cuddles from my 7 year old boy. The other week his nanny bought him Jumanji on dvd, he got the letters mixed up and called it mujanji. So the other day when he asked if id had good day whilst having hugs and I told him I hadn't, he paused for a bit, cuddled me and said with a big grin mujanji as he knew the last time he said it it made me really laugh- love the kid!

X x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm going to be singing that song all day now!! Thanks tomme!!!!!

Btw- I also chain smoke- go very quiet... Everybody else then waits for the explosion!

If I'm cross and stressed I smoke, comfort eat, shout (at the husband or dog- my son gets cuddles :) ), throw things, cry, give whoevers 'upstairs' a bo11ock1ng at the injustice of it all usually followed by throwing my hands up in the air... I'm generally a mess and rather dramatic.

To cheer myself up I watch new girl or watch under the tuscan sun (this gets watched if I'm really down- never a good sign if this film goes on).

I like to hear Shine by Take That if I'm fed up and it always makes me smile however bad I feel. I usually turn it up really loud and shout/sing for 3-4 minutes and that helps.

Best thing is cuddles from my 7 year old boy. The other week his nanny bought him Jumanji on dvd, he got the letters mixed up and called it mujanji. So the other day when he asked if id had good day whilst having hugs and I told him I hadn't, he paused for a bit, cuddled me and said with a big grin mujanji as he knew the last time he said it it made me really laugh- love the kid!

X x x

That's so sweet :)

X x x

Awww total unrelated to this thread but my little girl can't say spaghetti instead it's 'basketti' which always makes me smile :)

Latest posts

Back