Random question alert!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsSlim

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
A while back I was cleaning my Shellac lamp and I used the wrong product as it stripped the top off slightly!
I saw somewhere a couple of months ago, which looked like a large glitter rhinestone sticker? That was put across the shellac lamp.. Which looked amazing! I was just wondering if anybody knew where I could get something like this, if you even know what I mean haha x

Don't understand what you mean ! Is it sticky backed ?

Yes it looked like a big sticker thing you could place across it.. I don't know what to google to find it! :/

Try googling sheet of rhinestones. Closest couple of friends came to finding it was in America xx if you find anyone in the uk please share xxx

Update: Just ebay search sheet of rhinestones and uk sellers on there. Can't link as on eBay app.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Happy Feet! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383427887.404053.jpg Just found this on EBay! Based in London.. £6.99 with free shipping! I will post a pic when I've done it and see what you think :) x

You could ask the customer care dept at Sweet Squared for a new top?

Hi ladies!
A while back I was cleaning my Shellac lamp and I used the wrong product as it stripped the top off slightly!
I saw somewhere a couple of months ago, which looked like a large glitter rhinestone sticker? That was put across the shellac lamp.. Which looked amazing! I was just wondering if anybody knew where I could get something like this, if you even know what I mean haha x

Mobile phone accessory shops do sheets the size of desired phone of patterned rhinestones? That might be a good choice depending on size of damage maybe? Xxx

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Cheryl Sait-Parkinson

Would a Vajazzle work lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well it's arrived! I really like it actually, I don't really do 'bling' but it's quite fun and looks a lot better in real life when you see all the colour changes under the lamp. :D ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383738421.952075.jpg

Well it's arrived! I really like it actually, I don't really do 'bling' but it's quite fun and looks a lot better in real life when you see all the colour changes under the lamp. :D View attachment 47230

Haha I want one and my lamp's fine!

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

DITTO!
NOw I want to do mine too LOL

Well it's arrived! I really like it actually, I don't really do 'bling' but it's quite fun and looks a lot better in real life when you see all the colour changes under the lamp. :D View attachment 47230

OMG THAT'S AMAZING!!! Love, LoVe, LOVE IT!!!

Love this!!!!!!!!! I don't usually do bling in my beauty room, but this looks so pretty x

Looks cool! you can still open the lid, right?

Yes can still open the lid when needed.. Just peel it back, it is really sticky though so it was a little fiddly lining it up perfectly x

Actually I want to elaborate on that.. I cut a single strip out on its own and placed that across the line where I would need to open the lamp.. That way I don't have to peel the whole thing off just that one little strip x

love it !!! I want one too !!!

I have ruined the top of my lamp by doing the same thing! I was looking for a sticker to put over too :) going to order it!

Latest posts

Back