Random Things you Find in your Bag!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missymish

Reaction score
Ok I am just about to go out leafletting so thought I would sort out my bag to put my leaflets in.

Well Mary Poppins has nothing on me :lol:

I found:
Various bits of lego (ok so I have two boys)
4 odd socks
1 Cufflink :irked:
£5 worth of change (woo hoo)
3 Plastic presentation wallet things.
A lip gloss I forgot I had bought!
Some 3d cinema glasses
Lots of letters/papers
Some manky raisins!
and the best of all
A DOORSTOP :eek:

What are the most random things you find in your bag?

My goodness that is randomness. The doorstop is superb :green:

I actually cleared mine out a week or so back and other than the keys and purse etc were

- Ketchup packets (I carry them around in case a cafe or pub doesnt serve gluten free ketchup for my chips:green:)
- USA Cents, Canadian Cents and English pennies
- A lighter
- Tampax that have been 'bag rotten' where the paper is busted from being in the bag
- Several McDonalds happy meal toys
- Headband
- Lots of candy most of which looks like its been in Grandpas pocket
- Hand cream
- Many old receipts
- Amethyst beads
- Sachets of spearmint tea
- Random business cards from indian restaurants
- Oyster card
- Birth control pills I used months ago but stopped cos they were cack.
- Small plastic monkeys
- A bouncing ball with spongebob on it
- Crumbs of many kinds (how do they get there? ick!)

I dont have any children. All the toys are mine or Joshs :green:

I really should clean more. :eek:

Lol Doorstop had me in stitches! I dont think my purse is that bad coz ive cleaned it out; have a look at my marypoppin bag;

usb stick
perfume
design pulse shine wax
so...? sprays x2
oystercard
Railway card
student card (expired but you got try it!)
Calculator
Special forgien country Lip balm
Body butter
Hand cream
Toothbrush/mini toothpaste (just in case)
Random pens
Eyelash adhesive
Makeup palette
Eyeliner
Lip gloss
Packet of squares Crisps
Pads/tampon case
Nail file
Kinderegg coz i needed one hehe!
Loadsa pens
Hair band
Sticky post it notes
Two purses one for myself and one for salon! With loads trade cards
letters and about 1inch of paperwork with random to do lists on!!
Couple of keys
First aid kit
Hayfever eye drops
Gift Vouchers
Mints, loadsa sweeties like daim bar and maltesters
Bottle of water,
ipod
Phone

My mates actually insist that i dont bring this bag with me to thier houses!! coz it puts them to shame hehe! xoxo

Going to my sister's house to visit m niece and nephew I always come back with a handbag full of surprises! They like to put 'presents' in my bag, I've come back with sudocream, buzz lightyear figurines and even once my sisters home phone!:)lol

Lol Doorstop had me in stitches! I dont think my purse is that bad coz ive cleaned it out; have a look at my marypoppin bag;

usb stick
perfume
design pulse shine wax
so...? sprays x2
oystercard
Railway card
student card (expired but you got try it!)
Calculator
Special forgien country Lip balm
Body butter
Hand cream
Toothbrush/mini toothpaste (just in case)
Random pens
Eyelash adhesive
Makeup palette
Eyeliner
Lip gloss
Packet of squares Crisps
Pads/tampon case
Nail file
Kinderegg coz i needed one hehe!
Loadsa pens
Hair band
Sticky post it notes
Two purses one for myself and one for salon! With loads trade cards
letters and about 1inch of paperwork with random to do lists on!!
Couple of keys
First aid kit
Hayfever eye drops
Gift Vouchers
Mints, loadsa sweeties like daim bar and maltesters
Bottle of water,
ipod
Phone

My mates actually insist that i dont bring this bag with me to thier houses!! coz it puts them to shame hehe! xoxo

Wow, your handbag is like a bathroom cabinet :green:

My goodness that is randomness. The doorstop is superb :green:

- Tampax that have been 'bag rotten' where the paper is busted from being in the bag

I do not know how I got a doorstop :eek:

I hate that with the tampax I always end up buying new boxes and use 1 or 2 and then they end up in the deep dark pit of my bag :lol:

Going to my sister's house to visit m niece and nephew I always come back with a handbag full of surprises! They like to put 'presents' in my bag, I've come back with sudocream, buzz lightyear figurines and even once my sisters home phone!:)lol

I love the home phone! My niece is still small enough that she isn't suble about it but I do sometimes find strange things when she visits. Last time it was several balloons under the duvet of my bed! She's a funny bean!

Last time I cleared out my (really very small) handbag, I had a
hoof pick :eek:, 12 biros (3 of which worked!!!) and several slightly broken Markies (The dog didn't mind the state of them luckily)!

lol my mate and I went to a friends Ann Summers evening and while we were there we both looked around our bags for pens to fill out our order forms and to both our surprises we both pulled out a battery lol the sheer luck of it hahahaha!!!

She also had a bottle of fairy liquid and I had a deli mc donalds sandwich I had bought and forgot about lol yuck!

xxxx

I had a deli mc donalds sandwich I had bought and forgot about lol yuck!

ewww! lol! I think you all must have HUGE bags!

My bag is tiny and contains business card holder, pens, orangewood stick, notepad, crayons, box of raisins, lipgloss, lipstick, dental floss, colour chart, card wallet, my "own" purse, my business purse, phone, ipod, my son's wallet?, gloves, lip pencil, business cards from other people, ibuprofen gel, chocolates from Ikea, business giveaway chocolates, a trolley coin, solar oil and nail polish!

Crikey, my bag sounds huge now but I swear it is really small! :lol:

That's really tickled me! I thought I was bad! I have a lot of handbags and when I swap from one to another I just take the essentials. Which is like purse, keys etc. I often find tons of reciepts which I always think are worth keeping (even if they're no good anymore!) My friend had a good clearout of her purse and found hundreds of cinema tickets, bus tickets and receipts... She's a very organised person and at the end of every day she writes what she has done in her diary. All these little things she has found in her bags over the months and years she puts in a book and anything with a date on it she matches up to what she'd done that day from her diary. That'll be nice to look back at in the future :)

Ha ha love it!!!

I had really big meeting one day(to launch smashbox into the uk) and i was in a room full of people when i went to my bag and out popped a my little pony,think it was my nieces way of wishing me good luck X

Latest posts

Back