Rant!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samlintonx

Reaction score
Sorry for the rant but I am getting so fed up and annoyed at clients who book in and don't cancel their appointments. About 4 clients have done this in the past two weeks and I have had to contact them to see if they are still coming, which in all cases they weren't but didn't bother to lift the phone and let me know! And one of these was actually a homer yesterday so just as I was about to leave to go to her I texted her and asked if she was okay for her removal appointment to which she replied that her husband had already removed them a been week ago! Is it so hard to lift your phone and text me to let me know? Some people just think you have nothing better to do than sit around waiting for them! And also this girl is my only homer as I stopped doing them ages ago and just keep going to her because she has three young kids and can't get them babysat so I actually go out of my way for her all the time! Grr lol so annoyed 😤

This is why I stopped doing nails to many cancellations the night before & rearranging all the time when I've turned other people away! I feel your frustration!

It's so annoying and rude I would never do that to anyone! Definitely won't be back at her house she can go find another mug to go sit and fit her extensions while she has to get up every 5 minutes to her kids lol!x

I get this all the time, near enough one a day not turn up. Most annoying when they phone the day before for the appointment and I've had to turn down many other people because I'm supposed to be full! I'm starting to take everyone's number and message them either the day before or first thing in the morning and asked them to reply or call us if they can't make it. Perhaps taking a small deposit on walk in clients could help prevent the problem x

I always take a deposit on consultation & they never cancel their fitting appointments it's things like maintenance, consultations and removals that they don't turn up to and don't cancel and I can't take deposits for these, just so annoying don't know how they can be so rude & then have the cheek to just expect me to fit them in again

I work from home and always texts clients the night before or the morning of and booking they have and I also keep a cancelation list so if they can't make it I can try fit other girls In

So do I but that's still really short notice and think if they know they're not going to make the appointment like a week before hand they should let me know

I have a cancellation policy for all clients, I require a 24 hrs cancellation period for all app over 1 hr, each client is given 3 chances within a 12 month period after that they are required too pay for all appointments in advance and cancellation with no notice results in them being out of pocket and not me xxxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

The thing is I don't even think they would care if I said I require 24 hours notice for cancellations lol they'd still cancel anyway x

Then I'd charge them if they are repeatedly doing it, it's not that any business needs clients like this so you wouldn't be loosing out? You would be freeing up the space they waste for clients who may actually want the time xxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know hun you're right thanks! Xx

Latest posts

Back