Rapture hair extensions gone orange

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pippadoodle

Reaction score
I had a few Rapture Hair extension placed just at the sides of hair for fullness. After two days in the sun the hair extensions turned ginger.

I have been having Rapture extensions in my hair for a few years, just for holidays. Never had a problem before. But two days into my holiday the hair turned ginger, almost orange!! This was a new set.

I contacted the salon who sent the hair off to Rapture for testing. Their reply has come back to say the hair came into contact with either foundation or sun cream. They are unwilling to replace the hair as said it is the clients fault!!

Surely this cannot be right, I do not wear foundation and have used the same sun cream for years and never had this problem.

Would appreciate any advice, and have to say am very disappointed with Rapture and will not be having any more extensions from them after their response.

I had a client who went on hoilday aboard hers went a peachy orange on ends it washed out after 3 washes Joe this helps hunny x

Hiya, I am trained with rapture and have not seen this happen before but I know one of there big aftercare rules is not to let the hair come into contact with any kind of sun cream!!, never understood why but this must be the reason..

There a 100% human hair though and I would ask ur stylist to remove them and colour them for u, this wont telly effect the condition.

Hope this helps a little!

A bit off topic, but do you know anywhere/anyone that does rapture in Manchester?

Do u use Moroccan oil?

Latest posts

Back