Re: Boost

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alisondenn

Reaction score
I have just completed a course using fabric. I am really struggling with boost i find it hard to get out - any suggestions!!

Hi Alison
I haven't used my Fabric kit yet since the course but you are right - Boost is a little devil to get out of the bottle - a bit of a design fault there I think - perhaps it should be a brush on solution instead.

Hope you are well

Salon opening evening is on 25 November - Excited, nervous, scared ......******* !!!!

Best wishes

Nickie

Nickie@Nailmania-Limited said:
Hi Alison
I haven't used my Fabric kit yet since the course but you are right - Boost is a little devil to get out of the bottle - a bit of a design fault there I think - perhaps it should be a brush on solution instead.

Hope you are well

Salon opening evening is on 25 November - Excited, nervous, scared ......******* !!!!

Best wishes

Nickie

I too have stuggled with the largest size of Boost - I too find it is a swine to get out especially once under half way - i know from conversations I have had with Designer Nails are looking into the packaging...but you both should tell them personally - the more feedback they get the more chances of them changing the container/dispenser for it....Let me know of any feedback you get please girls...ttfn

I snipped the top of the nozzle off by about half with scissors and I find it comes out so much easier!! I also leave it laying on its side when doing a set of nails.

Lynn x

I had trouble with the small bottle but as soon as I bought a larger bottle it was fine. Have you tried the larger bottle?
I know Louise says she has trouble with it but some people have stronger fingers than others and it maybe worth looking into, you can always top it up with your smaller bottle when it runs out.

I tried that too lyn but the stuff just ooozed out giving me too much product than required...

I think this problem is recognised and being addresses..

my bottle is salon size bottle is just far to resiliant to finger pressure and i find it quite hard work to squeeze and i have strong hands (give me any pickle jar and I can pop that blighter right off lol)...

The material is far too resistant but other than that I love fabric...

I have the large size of boost and found it ok........the small size is a little bugger I have to agree.....
I keep it upside down with the cap on lol, in a toothbrush holder, a nice silver stand........All you need is a small bead and that come out quite easy if the resin is already in the nozzle bit .......
So it works ok for me xxx

Try vice grips ;)

No really... Designer Nails is looking into the packaging issue... it's not as easy as you might think! Ill forward this onto Logistics.

Latest posts

Back