Re-packaged brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satinbaby

Reaction score
Hi
It's called private label often skincare manufacturers sell there formulations to many different companies who bottle and brand them as there own
Bottling and branding can be done at source also
These companies will have non disclosure contracts with there manufacturers
So you'll probably never know !!

I know this is not relevant to beauty industry etc but lidl own brand and other brands in lidl are actually mainly all the same. Just different packaging and different price.

I know this is not relevant to beauty industry etc but lidl own brand and other brands in lidl are actually mainly all the same. Just different packaging and different price.

Not true, the more well known brands stipulate the quality of ingredients, its not just the same.
But, on a note, there is packaging companies out there who do this. I can have shampoo and product with my logo and name on it, I can choose the name of the shampoo (eg, moisturising shampoo could be called mostly moisture or miss moisturising if I wanted), mine may look amazing, where as next door could have the same quality product with a poor label. Xoxo

Latest posts

Back