Re thinking mobile storage help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CazBeautica

Reaction score
Hi i mobile and have the roo beauty case on wheels that came with free rucksack. The big case i use for nail products, all my gelish, files, lamp etc. The rucksack i use for pedi stuff, extension lead, cotton wool. I carry 3 polish holders and have over 50 gelish colours now. If i buy another small holder i doubt it'll all fit in my bag so im thiking of buying a mobile beauty bag from roo.

Tool Bags, Tool Cases, Cosmetic Bags, Beautician Storage, Salon Bags UK

Anyone else got one of these? is it any good. any advice appreciated

Thanks

Have to admit because I do acrylics gels and beauty I have a large b & q tool box on wheels. It doesn't look as nice as some of the other bags/cases but it does the job and fits in my little fiesta. It's similar to this ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397990198.984492.jpg

There's a whole thread about the new imperial bags and I've got major bag envy on those. There's a review on youtube which shows just how much you can fit too!

I have the smaller tool bag and I can fit a decent amount of kit in it including tools, polishes, lamp, glitters, acetone, purify etc etc

I can't fit all my pedi stuff in aswell so have a separate bag for that but seeing as you already have a trolley it sounds ideal.

I'm actually selling mine in the snow leopard as I want to get the bigger one now. Pm me if interested it's in perfect condition :) xxx

I've had bags, 2 trolly cases and now the new bag from roo beauty and I love it 💜 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397996805.821878.jpg

Thanks ladies hmm might have to do a bit of investigating then. Steph41 do u currently use all of these bags or swap between them?

I have 2 too cases at the moment but I'm holding out for these new gelish bags 😍 xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398026207.941874.jpg

Thanks ladies hmm might have to do a bit of investigating then. Steph41 do u currently use all of these bags or swap between them?

Well the cases with wheels if I'm going to a salon ( I do a bit of work for them) then I take my 2 cases ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398029629.379562.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398029652.989524.jpg but they are so heavy when full it's been hurting my back so that's why I wanted to try the new bag. I have decided I'm getting another of the bags and selling my cases x

I'm not exactly sure but this was posted on nail harmony a couple of weeks ago so it can't be long :) xx

Hi i mobile and have the roo beauty case on wheels that came with free rucksack. The big case i use for nail products, all my gelish, files, lamp etc. The rucksack i use for pedi stuff, extension lead, cotton wool. I carry 3 polish holders and have over 50 gelish colours now. If i buy another small holder i doubt it'll all fit in my bag so im thiking of buying a mobile beauty bag from roo.

Tool Bags, Tool Cases, Cosmetic Bags, Beautician Storage, Salon Bags UK

Anyone else got one of these? is it any good. any advice appreciated

Thanks

I have had that too bag you are looking at for about a week so so now and it is brilliant! Loads of space in it and it holds my 250ml bottles up right and I could probs fit a 1L bottle upright in it too. Got loads of compartments to hold things and the big side pockets have little net polish holders. Well worth the money. 😊

I'm not exactly sure but this was posted on nail harmony a couple of weeks ago so it can't be long :) xx

I contacted my area rep last week about this and she said it's not in production yet and for some reason has been taken off their website 😕 she went away to look into it for me so I'll let you know. I'm still holding out for it.

Want to follow this post interested!

Serious bag envy *runs away to sulk* (and count the pennys in the hope there will be enough!)

Just want to say that the bf saw me lusting after the imperial bag and he's only gone and secretly bought it for me!

Can't contain the excitement right now!!

Latest posts

Back